Chapter 1

Juleka's P.O.V

I was laying on my bed bored as usual, Luka was being annoying by playing his guitar trying to understand how i'm feeling I told him I'm fine but he doesn't listen. really the only person who listens to me is Rose, We're total opposites yet we get along perfectly. She's been my best friend since kindergarten but now she seems like more than a friend, more than a best friend, I think I'm in love with her...

"Jules?" I hear a voice call out to me, I was so lost in my thoughts I forgot Luka was watching me. "Oh uh sorry Luka. what is it?" I ask awkwardly, hopefully he needed something and I don't sound dumb. that's one of my fears. "Mom is calling us for dinner." Luka jerked his head over to the door then made eye contact with me once again. I look down to break the awkward moment then walked to the kitchen. sure enough I saw dinner on the table and my mother getting a few drinks out of the fridge. "Juleka, my little Jewel, finally good to see you out of your room!" my Mom smiled at me as she placed the drinks on the table, she pushed her glasses up then looked at me. was she looking at my hair? my eyes? my arms? I thought to myself. It's something about her looking at me that gives me anxiety about my looks. "Why do you always have your hair in front of your eye Juleka? show the world your beautiful eyes." My mom walked over to me then but my bangs behind my ear. "see, you're beautiful." She gave me a warm smile then went back to the table. "And who exactly thinks I'm beautiful?" my voice grumbled. "Me, Luka.." my mom paused for a bit then smirked "Your friend Rose" I felt blush go across my face "Mom!!!" I exclaim. she always likes to tease me about Rose.. My Mom chuckled "Anyway Dinners ready. Luka! get your butt over here!" She called for him. Luka slid into the kitchen then over to the table "Sorry! had to put my guitar away!" He chuckled then sat down. I looked down at my food then sighed "Mom, can i go in my Room and eat?" I glanced up at my mother then put my fork down. "Sure sweetie. just bring your plate out when you're done." I nodded then grabbed my plate bringing it to my room. I sat down on my bed then glanced at my phone maybe I could talk to Rose for a bit.. 

Rose's P.O.V 

I just finished my dinner and was relaxing in my room, suddenly I hear my phone buzz, I pick it up to see that Juleka texted. I answer her as normal

"Hey Rose.." She never puts dots after her texts unless something is wrong.

"Hey Juleka!" I text back in an attempt to make her feel better

"Do you maybe want to hang out today?" There was a moment of silence before she texted, if something's bothering her I need to figure it out what it is

"Of course! Meet me at the park by 5?" I suggest

"Sure.. " she replied then I assume started to get ready

I fell back on my bed dramatically then smiled, you see it's been a while since Juleka and I got time to ourselves. She's been busy with her stories and I've been busy with school work. so this was sort of a once in a lifetime chance I jumped up from my bed then ran over to my closet I picked out a light pink skirt with my white sandals. I'm so excited! I'm just gonna go to the park now! "Mom, i'm heading out to meet up with Juleka. I'll be home soon!" And with that I bolted out of the house to head over to the park, surprisingly Juleka was already sitting on the bench, she didn't notice me at first. she was writing in her story book listening to music. "Hey Jules!" I squeak happily. Juleka turned her head over to me "Hey Rose, glad you could make it." she seemed happier than before, that's good. I sat down next to her then smiled "Of course i could make it, I wouldn't miss hanging out with you for anything!" Juleka faintly smiled "Same with me.."  I saw a bit of blush go across her face, Was she hot? or is she blushing because of me? I thought to myself. 

Author's note: So, uh, to anyone reading this it was my first fan fiction that I'm actually posting on here, if people want more then i'll make more but i don't really like the story myself..