Chapter 2

Juleka's P.O.V

I couldn't stop blushing, every time I looked at Rose I can't help but blush. It's weird.. I tried to speak but all that came out was a little squeak, I was so embarrassed I just slammed my head on my book. I could hear Rose laughing a little. "It seems my squeaking is rubbing off on you" she chuckled then took out her phone, she was texting someone.. but who? I tried to get a closer look without looking stalker-ish. It was that Ali kid. How did she even get his number? she glanced up at me then turned off her phone. "Sorry Juleka, I should really turn off my phone when I hang out with you" She put her phone back in her purse the stood up "so uhm, do you want to go over to Marinette's place? I heard she has strawberry macaroons now" I stood up then nodded slightly, we started to walk over to the bakery. I'm not that hungry to tell you the truth. but if it's for Rose then I'm fine with it. 

I looked up at the sign then walked in to see Marinette. "Hi Marinette!" Rose says happily, without any hesitation I might add. she's so confident unlike me, again that's probably why we get along so well. Marinette turned her head to face us "Hey guys, what can I get for ya?" She rested her arms on the counter then made eye contact with me. "some macaroons please" Rose took charge again, I'm fine with it really. I don't like talking that much. "alrighty, you're in luck we just made some a few hours ago." Marinette took some macaroons out then handed them to Rose. "How much do you need?" Rose looked at Mari taking out her purse. "It's on the house, you two are my friends anyways" Marinette smiled. "Thanks Marinette!" Rose squeaked once more then walked out. Marinette grabbed my arm then pulled me back "Uh-" before i could start talking she interrupted me "I see you blushing, When are you going to tell Rose you like her?" I froze, I had to look away to try and stop myself from blushing. "I-I don't know what you're talking about..." Mari gave me an annoyed look "Seriously Juleka, It's as clear as day that you like her." I yanked my arm away then sighed "Fine, I like her. But she doesn't like me back.. she likes that Prince ali kid." Mari looked at me then rolled her eyes "There's this thing called being bisexual, ya know." she turned around then started to head upstairs "you can't hide it from her forever." she went upstairs then closed her door. "Juleka? you coming?" I turned around to see Rose by the door, I nodded my head yes then walked out of the bakery. Rose was smiling more than usual, I noticed it but didn't give it a second thought . We went other to a little bench by the water then started to eat some of the macaroons, Marinette makes some good macaroons if I say so myself. I started to notice Rose was eating a lot of them, which makes sense saying she loves macaroons. 

a few hours later the sun starts to go down, I want to have a little more time with Rose though.. "I could walk you home, Rose" I say quite softly. "you don't have to, Jules." She looked up at me "But I want to.." I reply, this time making eye contact with her. She has such beautiful eyes, like the color of the sky or sea.. unlike my gross copper eyes. Rose finally gave in then grabbed my hand "lets go ya tall grape" She squeaked then smiled. I smiled as well we started to walk back to her home.

Rose's P.O.V

Juleka and I were walking back to my house, but I realized that it was sunset. It seems so romantic! I think Juleka thinks so too, I can see her blushing and smiling she usually does that when hanging out with me, after that day she got bullied by Chloe and turned into Reflekta I've never seen her the same way. She seems more confident with herself, she seems to be happier. "We're here" Juleka looked down at me as her smile faded. I was about to head in until I felt something pull me back, before I could react fully I surprised myself by hugging her. another thing that surprised me was that she hugged me back, tighter than usual. "uhm- anyways.. see you tomorrow I guess.." Juleka pulled back from the hug then turned her head away. "yeah.. see you tomorrow.." I ran into my house then shut the door behind me "Why was that so awkward,," I mumbled "Hi sweetie, how was your time with Juleka?" My mom walked up to me then smiled. "It was great! until.. we reached the house.. It was so awkward for some reason. Does that mean we're losing our friendship?! or even ruining the chance of seeing each other again?!" my mom put her hands on my shoulders "Rose, just because you had one little awkward moment with her doesn't mean that you are losing her as a friend." she sighed then put her hands down "though I may know why it was awkward." she turned away then smirked. "why was it awkward..?" My mother chuckled softly "I think she likes you." My face turned red as my expression changed from confusion to shocked "w-what! Mom! why would you think that?" my mom rolled her eyes "well, have you seen her crushing on any guys? like Nath or Max?" I thought for a second. I haven't... she's only really blushed around girls.. could that mean shes lesbian..? "n-no.." my mom smiled at me again "looks like someones got a crush on you." she walked out of the room leaving me.. well.. BAMBOOZLED  I just found out my best friend might have a crush on me and my mom just leaves like nothing happened! I ran to my room then fell onto my bed "what if Juleka is mad at me..? she seemed off when i said goodbye to her.. shes gonna hate me forever!!" I grabbed my pillow then face planted into it. I sighed then lifted my head up "tomorrow is another chance.." 

Author's note: sorry I had to edit this! my brother turned off my computer and exited out off all my tabs and somehow It posted.. anyways I hope you guys like this awkward chapter.