Chapter 10

(A/N) : I was listening to this song while writing this chapter because Jin and Jungkook are in danger of facing Yoongi's wrath.

".........." means speaking

'..........' means thinking

  3rd Person's POV 

Min Yoongi is now wide awake staring angrily at Seokjin and Jungkook. If looks could kill, both Jin and Jungkook would already be died by now. Jungook tries to say something but only thing that came from his mouth was squeal. Jungkook suddenly runs towards the door and runs out of the room and Jin follows him while screaming for Namjoon or someone to them from Yoongi's wrath . 

Then, Yoongi also follows  them shouting angrily and some curse words for which Jin scold him. By time Jin and Jungkook reached the living room all the members of the BTS were awake. They all have come living room giving Yoongi, Jungkook  & Jin a questioning look like all of them were thinking of same thing ' What is going on here?' 

First one to speak among them was Yoongi " these brats woke me up." while pointing at the direction where Jin and Jungkook were standing. Then, Jin shook his hands  

Then he says "No, it was not my fault

Then he says "No, it was not my fault. Kookie tickled by foot so, i couldn't stop laughing." Then, the all members began to stare at him. He becomes to feel pressured by all the stares. So, he could not help but tell them what he saw and heard while he was going to enter in the kitchen.

You sifted in Taehyung hold scared while thinking ' They have found out now they will throw you out now.  Then i'll be all alone.' You were worried because you have bonded with them and didn't wanted to leave. All of the members looked at Taehyung who was holding you for explanation of this situation.

(Dun Dun Dun looks tables have turned now you are in danger now.  And since tomorrow is my holiday I'll try to update more than one chapter tomorrow. Hope you enjoy the chapter. please Vote, comment and share.)