Chapter 27

".........." means speaking

'..........' means thinking

3rd Person's POV:

After you went to dates with all of the BTS members. Now it was time for you to choose one of them. You wear your clothes and move downstairs. 

You hear Jin calling you to kitchen for you to have breakfast.

After having breakfast you go to living room.

Jin : "If you choose me come to our kitchen." Then, he goes to kitchen 

Yoongi : "If you choose me come to my studio. " Then, he goes to his studio.

J-Hope:  "If you choose me come to my room." Then, he goes to his room.

Namjoon: "  If you choose me come to my studio." Then,  he goes to his studio.

Jimin: " If you choose me come to my room." Then, he goes to his room.

Taehyung: " If you choose me come to my room." Then, he goes to his room.

Jungkook: : " If you choose me come to my room." Then, he goes to his room.

After, thinking for a while You choose.............................................

(A/N: I will write all of their endings. I just want which Bts member ending do you want to me write first. If you want i can write all 7 bts members ending. I know this chapter is kind of lame and sorry for updating late. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please vote and comment about this chapter. Your votes and comments are my inspiration to write more.)