Chapter 2 (Grown)

***
Writer's POV:

And so the time came. Roulian had turned seven, the twins had turned twenty five and Noemi was fast approaching her twenty third year on earth.

She had just two weeks to finally receive her diploma and degree and her family was already impatient to have her back home. Soon they would all be reunited as the strong and feared family they were. The Enrique kids were soon going to make a name for themselves. The only person they were waiting for was Leàina.
-
Lorenzo had matured some more, grown taller and muscular. The same for Alejandro.  The boys had developed more of the same charisma  evey other male member of that family had. Though they were identical, their styles differed from time to time. Most of the time, Lorenzo grew a little mustache while Alejandro liked to stay without facial hair most of the time. However, from time to time, he grew a little mustache as well while Lorenzo shaved it off. And at times, both remained with facial hair or without.
Lorenzo had developed a preference for boots, turtles necks, sweaters, ripped jeans and long jackets, just like his uncle Leandro.

Alejandro too had something for boots, jackets and turtlenecks but most of the time, he kept it chic and simple like his father. However, the twins were usually very comfortable in sneakers, jeans, shirts and t-shirts, especially when they did nothing but hang out. Whenever they went out, whether on missions or on dates with their girlfriends, their style would return to the usual chic and classy type.

It was same for Noemi. The teenage girl had grown into a gorgeous young woman and the guys who wooed her seemed to be increasing in number. She was beautiful. The prefect balance between Leandro and Kloe. Her style was simple yet hot, even when she did nothing but stay at home or hang around. Not to talk of when she dressed to go out on dates or with friends, it was a different story. Every outfit she wore, fit her perfectly well just like they did with her cousins and the rest of her family.

 Every outfit she wore, fit her perfectly well just like they did with her cousins and the rest of her family

They had danger and charisma running through their veins, alright.

***
Alejandro's POV:

***Alejandro's POV:

"You're late. Again." Luena complained the moment she opened the door for me.

"I know. I'm sorry, sweetheart." I flattered, stepping in and trying to kiss her. She dodged and it amused me, "What, you're angry?"