Departing For Fate

"First class may board at this time."

Finally. After waiting three months for my exclusive trip to Hawaii with my best friends, the time had come.

I grasped my boarding pass tighter as the line to board got shorter, and sent an excited squeal to my group of friends.

They all gave me squeals back, and cheered in the middle of the airport. Yep, that was my friends and I.

I turned back to face the airport worker when I accidentally bumped into someone in front of me wearing a beanie and glasses.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry!" I said awkwardly, trying to catch a glimpse of this strange man's face.

The man just turned away from me and whispered a small, "It's okay."

I raised an eyebrow at the anonymous man in front of me as he turned around.

You could see his back's muscles through the too tight shirt he was wearing, and the tan, toned arms clutching his suitcase handle and his ticket. His dark brow hair peeked out from under his beanie.

My eyes lowered a bit to his bottom, and --

"Clar, are you okay? You seem a bit dazed..." My closest friend, Michelle asked as she followed where my eyes were looking with her finger.

"Oh. " She laughed softly and gave me a wink.

"Chelle, it's not what it looks like.."

"Oh, I know. Getting bored of Steven already? Totally understandable if you are." Michelle joked.

"No! Chelle, Steven and I aren't even together. It was just a casual drink at the bar."

"You kissed." She pointed out.

"Once!"

I heard a soft chuckle from Beanie Boy in front of us, but decided to ignore him.

"Hm.. Whatever, Clara.." She gave me a look that resembled the creepy pedophilic moon emoji, and went back to chattering with the rest of the group over which bikini would be sexier.

"Oh, man. Nice friends." Beanie Boy said with a laugh without turning to me, and I rolled my eyes with a grin.

"Tell me about it. One moment they're, 'Oh, you're the best friend ever, I love you!' And the next they're, 'Well you're kind of a slut for talking with that boy and letting him forcefully kiss you, so..."

He burst into this sweet, rich laughter that made my heart melt, and shook his head.

Before I could talk to him again, he walked into the airplane, already having his pass scanned.

"Next." The worker said in a bored voice, as if he'd rather be anywhere else than here.

I handed him my pass as I looked in the airplane, trying to see where Beanie Boy went.

"Go ahead." The worker said and I took off swiftly towards the plane.

"Ow, fuck." I cursed as I felt my suit case wheel bump into my foot, and before I knew it, I had tripped and fallen right into Beanie Bo---

Actually, I just fell onto the ground. No superhero Beanie Boy to the rescue for me. Sigh.

I got up with a groan and hopped inside, ignoring the weird looks the flight attendants were giving me.

After triple checking my seat number, I mindlessly wandered around until I found my window seat.

But my seat was already occupied than none other than beanie boy.

"Um..." I said, trying to think of something to say that was both not awkward and polite.

Beanie Boy was looking out the window when he quickly turned to me.

"I hope you don't mind I took your window seat." He said with the cutest grin I had ever seen.

"Uhhh.." I felt like I was at a loss of words. This boy was beyond perfect.

I had finally gotten to see this boy's full features.

He was the type of boy that made you stop walking in the middle of an intersection just to stop and stare, and possibly get hit and/or honked at by a moving vehicle.

He had these adorable big brown eyes that were bright enough to light up a small continent.

And his lips... Those were the kind of lips you'd just want to kiss all day. Soft, velvety, plump and strawberry colored. Not a single flaw, this boy had.

"Hello? Miss? You're holding up the line." A flight attendant said with a plastic smile.

"Shit- I mean, oh yeah, sorry." I quickly said as I sat down by the boy.

I couldn't bear to look at him again without staring, which every girl passing us were doing. I think I may have heard a girl said excitedly to her mom, "That's Dylan O'Brien! From Teen Wolf!"

Dylan O'Brien? Teen Wolf? I'd never heard of any of these before...

"Oh, yeah." Beanie Boy said as he turned to me again.

"I'm Dylan."

**************

Hey guys, I know there aren't many Dylan O'Brien fics out there, but I know there are fans. So um... Enjoy?

Also please take thirty seconds out

of your day to vote and comment what you think.

Thank you so much!