Some (more) Rules!

Hi hi! So this chapter is going to be about some more rules! Sometimes, us littles need some rules for our doms! They need care too, ya know?

Some more rules (;

1) Work hard! (you need to lead by example, if you work hard then your little works hard)

2) Must be fair (by this, i mean that you can't give your little a spanking every time they do something wrong. It won't have the same effect and sometimes it's just not needed.)

3) Must be gentle (littles are soft smol beans, you can't be too rough with them most of the time)

4) Must be good at cuddles! (littles love cuddling if you aren't good at it you better be learning (; )

5) Must explain things to your little when they don't understand (sometimes, when you punish us we don't always understand why. Make sure to explain the reason they got in trouble and the reason why they're getting punished for it)

6) Must never yell at your little (we hate it. the only thing yelling is going to do is scare us and make us shut down. i know we can get frustrating sometimes but we love you in the end, so try to never yell at your little!

7) Absolutely no cursing in little space (sometimes when we hear it, it makes us get out of little space, so nu cursing! unless your little is okay with it, of course)

Like i said in the last chapter, you can always remove or add rules that you want! This is just a guideline to go by. I hope this helps all of you! 

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and add this book to library so you'll get notifications for when i update! <3