As a Caregiver...

As a caregiver, you are expected to do a lot of things. Well, not a lot. But you are expected to be loving and caring. Littles need a lot of attention, so if you can't provide that then this lifestyle is not for you. You need to be able to take care of them (but remember this is still a relationship) when they need you. 

Aftercare is a huge thing that littles need, especially if you're sexual whilst in little space.

Some tips for aftercare include, but are not limited to:
1) Booty rubs after spankings, or any kind of impact on the butt.
2) Cleaning them up after you do stuff (like sexual things) 
3) Giving them baths, playing with their hair, and giving them massages.

These are just some ideas for you to do. Remember every relationship is different, and some people may like all of those suggestions while other people like none of them. 

Some things that work for me: WARNING FIRST TWO ARE NSFW IDEAS SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ!
1) I like it when my daddy plays with my hair, and lays my head on his chest after i suck him off.
2) I like it when my daddy tells me how good i did right after we have sex.

3) I like it when he makes me food when i get home from school
4) I like how he gives me foot rubs after a long hard day of being on my feet.
5) I love that he loves me for me and not anyone else <3