Chapter 7

Chapter 7

~Sollux's point of view~
Her Imperial Condescension held Sollux roughly by the arm as they ascended into the main room of her battleship. The staff and workers on the ship turned to stare at the two of them. Sollux avoided eye contact as best as he could and looked down at the floor, but he could feel the heat of everyone's eyes on him. Murmurs of Who's this guy? and Why is he here? and We never have guests! filled the room. Sollux felt more out of place than he ever has, and that's saying something.
The Condesce raised her voice. "Hey listen up buoys and gills this guy here the crazy-ass bad guy who almost killed us a while back. Remember that?"
Nods and murmurs of agreement rippled across the ship. Sollux lifted his eyes to the pipes and rails and hallways and bridges to see thousands of people staring back at him. He hated being put on the spot. He looked back down at his feet when suddenly his arm was released and he was pushed to the ground.
"Get up, peasant," Condy said as she placed a sharp heeled boot onto his back.
Sollux wasn't very strong--spending most of your time sitting in front of a computer doesn't build much muscle-- so even this small amount of pressure made it hard for him to stand back up.
"I said, get up." The Condesce strained her voice through clenched teeth as she dug her sharp heel into Sollux's back.
Sollux let out a cry of pain and clenched his teeth, shutting his eyes tightly to try and block out the pain shooting through his back. 2he2 ju2t tryiing two provoke you... he thought. don't let her wiin...

Eyy I'm gonna be making a bunch of short chapters but hey at least I'll be updating more often from now on. I've been kind of lacking in ideas so they only come in short bursts which are turned into these tiny chapters. Sorry for the inconvenience!