Weekly Report

The 8 barons gone.
You killed Uldren with no remorse whatsoever. Although his last words gave you a shiver down your spine you couldn't help but shake off the feeling.

What side am I really on..?

-

💭

"Do you think it's dead?"
"I-I don't know! Her ghost is still here, just poke it or something!"

Suddenly the two guardians started jabbing you with a mild force, you didn't actually notice due to your heavy sleeping until you felt a shoulder strike hit hard onto the side of your body. Opening your eyes from the sudden pain you saw two guardians standing upon you, both different classes from you.

Looking around you noticed you were at the Blind Well. Oh yes, you fell asleep waiting for people to join you in the public event because surely you couldn't do it yourself even if your Well of Radiance was activated. You've tried before, it didn't end so well. As embarrassed as you were, you decided to put in the charge and get started on whatever came ahead.

-
-After Blind well-
((I'm too lazy to write anything honestly sksksks))

A sigh of relief came from your mouth, in hopes that the blind well went well it actually did
for once. You jumped on your sparrow and decided to head over to the observatory to put in your offering. Killing enemies every now and then while walking the remainder there had you wondering if you were actually making a change. It's always the same thing every week, you go back here to give an offering that rewards you with the same crap every time. What if you making things worse? Nothing changes for the better nowadays. Nothing.

Already walking up the steps you go and present your offering and listen to what your ghost will have to report to the queen: "Queen Mara - this is a message from the resistance force occupying the dreaming city. We continue to - ugh, what's the point? She never answers." With a slight chuckle on the coms from Petra, she goes on to say the point is that the Queen hears it.

Yeah, like hell she does.