Becoming Legends

May 29 2016

Laurel entered the bunker after getting a call from Thea that both her sister and boyfriend were back in Star City and they were at the bunker. Once she got there saw Sara crying. Heart breaking over her sister's sob, She ran towards her sister and hugged Sara tightly. Bucky and stepped away from allowing the sisters to grieve for the loss of their father.

"I'm so sorry, Sara." Laurel whispered, voice cracking in despair.

"For what?" Sara asked why her sister was sorry for.

"I couldn't save him." Laurel murmured.

Sara shook her head no. "Don't. This was not your fault. That was Darhk, not you."

Laurel sniffled, nodding before seeing Bucky. "Bucky." She murmured quietly, hugging him.

"I'm sorry, Doll." Bucky whispered, kissing the top of her head. Laurel sobbed once more into his shoulder.

-

After consoling both Laurel and Sara, Bucky got a call from Ray telling him that he and Stein had figured out a way to contact the Waverider. Once the call had ended after Ray giving him the address of where they were gonna meet up, Bucky went to relay the message to Sara who was more than happy to rejoined. It was good Bucky thought, because the mission was far from being complete.

Once they got there, meeting up with others, both Bucky and Sara had to wait a little as Ray and Stein used a device to contact the Waverider. Sara was a bit impatient. Bucky kept an eye on her the whole time.

It took a while but soon enough they all heard the familiar roar as they saw the timeship landing on the floor. Rip walked out of the ship and went to meet up with them.

"I thought I made my intentions perfectly clear." Rip said making it clear that he was not too pleased.

"And we wish to be clear about ours." Stein piped. Mick pushed Rip slightly.

"Do you mind?" Rip said puzzled.

"Just making sure if you're real this time." Mick justified the reason of what he just did.

"Rip, you may try to ditch us but there's no way in hell we're gonna let you do that." Bucky said. "This mission is not over. I'm pretty sure you hadn't been lucky of finding Savage since you left."

"No. I have not." Rip admitted begrudgingly. "But I haven't gotten into barroom fights in 1975 and the old west, put Star Dwarf technology into the hands of terrorists or got myself turned into a scary bird monster or aiding Savage to conquer the world with an army of super soldiers from ARGUS."

Bucky frowned darkly at the reminder of the other Winter Soldiers. That was low, even for him.

"We get your point." Mick snapped getting to Rip's face. "Now get ours. That ship is not gona taking off without us. You got that?"

-

Waverider

"Well, despite my wishes to pursue Savage alone, it seems that you're all intent on seeing this thing through till the bitter..."

Sara didn't let Rip finish his typical rant as she punched him and pressed him against the wall with a knife pressed to his throat in the main bridge.

Mick whistled at the aggressiveness shown by Sara while Bucky winced. "Speaking of bitter."

"You knew." Sara accused him harshly. "You dropped us off five months later because you knew."

"Sara." Bucky warned her quietly. But Sara ignored him. She couldn't care about controlling herself.