S3 Shot 7 (✔️)

Hi

Recap: RagLak have started a new life. Laksh is suffering from post symptoms and Ragini got a job.

Laksh was in the kitchen, when the door bell rings. He was happy and opens the door Ragini was standing there, "Laksh ji I'm back!"

Laksh let her in pulling her close in a tight hug. Ragini was very happy finally, he was showing her the love she was craving for.

"I'm going to change my clothes!" She was smiling as if there is only happiness surrounding her. Laksh was following her closing the door. He saw her saree. It's old she needs new clothes.

Ragini bend down to their bag, she was checking the clothes to wear for night and for the office.

Laksh was admiring her, he filled the plate with the bread he made, "Sorry only bread!"

Ragini widen her eyes, "Laksh ji you made food 'Aahh!'" She opens her mouth and he feeds her. She was checking the clothes always smiling at him, opening her mouth for another morsel.

Laksh wasn't happy. He couldn't do much for her, yet she was taking everything.

"Laksh ji you know maybe we should get wooden boards and adjust them on the wall to have a shelf, we can place your clothes on them!" She was having ideas and shared them with him, he shook his head. But she was blabbering.

Soon it become a daily routine...

Laksh has no idea what to do the days. He woke up with Ragini and waits for her till late in the day, she is working for a week now and day by day her working hours increases.

Laksh was trying to keep the house clean, he even tries to made the food for her, but he is miserable in cooking and he has never learnt to make anything by his own, which is effecting Ragini's health.

She might do everything with a smile on her face, but he knows better. She is working much and then to handle the household, it's just too much.

Ragini come home, it was 9 p.m. Laksh come out from the kitchen, a kitchen cloth was hanging on his shoulder, "Ragini today you are very late!" He come closer and saw her smiling face. There is nothing she wants besides his love and now he is giving her more than she can receive.

Laksh cups her face, "Ragini you okay?"

Ragini nods holding his hands, both were sharing an eye lock, Ragini falls on him. She was exhausted and Laksh hold her tight, "Ragini!" He hold her with care and she opens her eyelids, but only millimetres.

"Sorry Laksh ji, I'm too tired. I will do all the work tomorrow morning. Good night" She falls asleep on his chest.

Laksh carries her to their 'bed', he placed her on the ground and looked at her. What are you hiding from me? I'm your husband shouldn't you share with me?

He was caressing her head and bend down to kiss her forehead.

Ragini smiles in her sleep turning her face toward him.

Her purse was open, Laksh shook his head, "Careless Ragini, very careless!" He was closing the purse, when he saw the money. Ragini how?

Laksh doesn't wanted to do it, but he looked inside her purse to find a clue. He did find business cards, he wasn't confused as she had a job as a PA, he had dropped her the first day and was greeted by the other workers, but now seeing all these business cards he was lost. Ragini what are you doing? He turned the cards all had a specific timing written on it.

Laksh called one number.

A woman picked up, "Hello Ragini, good you called. I think you forget your food box. When you will come for the next cleaning I will put it on the table!"

"What?" Laksh said.

"Oh I thought that is the number of Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari?"

"Yes, it is...?" He said in low voice; "She won't come again. I will come, if it's okay? Just cleaning, right?"

The woman was confused, "And you are?"

"Her Husband, Lakshya Maheshwari" He was talking like in trance.

"Listen I don't care Who will come, I just want the work to be done!"

Laksh nods; "Don't worry it will be done!" They ended the call and Laksh was calling all the numbers of the cards.

It was the next morning

Ragini woke up late in the noon, it was a Sunday, she didn't had to go to the office. But Laksh was very upset.

Ragini saw him, "Laksh?" She crawls to him, cupping his face she was looking tensely at him, "What happen?"

Laksh removes her hands from his cheeks and placed them on his head, "Do you have an office work?"

"Haan Laksh! I have!" Ragini had tears in her eyes.

"Did you started another job without informing me?"

Ragini lowers her head; "Yes" her voice was broken and she couldn't met his gaze.

"Why? I thought we won't hide things neither we will lie to each other then? Do you think I'm weak? That I can't handle it?"

Ragini shook her head; "No Laksh ji, it's just you..." She come closer, "You are so weak and we need the money. I started to clean the house as a maid, you know I have no problems with that. You know they pay after the work is done. Here!"

She looked at her purse, which was near Laksh "I found the money, with 10 cards!" His voice become sharp like a knife.

"You won't go there anymore, one job is enough!" He hold her close, "I can't lose you!" He kisses her forehead and made her rest on his chest, "I have talked to everyone, it's about cleaning only. I will do the job. You concentrate on your office work!" He was caressing her back and resting his chin on her head.

Ragini wipes her tears away, "Don't be angry on me, please!" She was again crying looking at him, Laksh cups her face and wipes them away; "I'm not angry just upset that you hide it! I thought we are life partners and will go through thick and thin, maybe I understood it wrong?" He shrugs and she shook her head.

"Laksh it's nothing like this, I don't wanted to give you any stress. I just wanted to keep you happy. Maybe I should have told you, but then you would have rejected it, but you have to understand, my salary will come at the end of the month, we have to survive now!"

Laksh nods, "I know, but why you had to do it alone? You could have told me. I would have helped you that is what I want to do to HELP you. I'm YOUR HUSBAND you should share your pain and concern with me. Isn't it that what a marriage is based about?"

Ragini nods, she hugs him tight, "Sorry!" She bend her forehead with his, "You know how to clean the house? You have to remove the dust, wash the ground with water and make the beds etc..."

Laksh nods, "Yes! Now get up Lunch is ready as usually burnt bread and this time I tried to make halwa. I think it worked!"

Ragini stood up with him, she entered the kitchen with him and found a note....

____
Please comment and vote