S4 Shot 1 (✔️)

Recap: Wedding of Laksh and Ragini, she is mute.

Laksh looked at her totally confused, "you can't talk?"

She was calm and shook her head negatively.

Laksh shook his head, "what? Why arranged this wedding with you?" He was totally out of his scenes, he knows about his wedding, which took place the last night and the hangover of his drunken night was noticeable. His head was pounding, like if thousands of hammers were working at the same time in his head, just to hit a needle.

Ragini saw him, holding his paining head. She turns to the bed side and took a glass to fill it with the water. She comes closer to him and forwards the glass to him.

Laksh glares at her, "what?" He shouts and she frighten, but then she took the glass and drunk of it. She again hold the glass near him, he took it and drunk of it.

Laksh dried throat got moisture, but the effect of water isn't comparable with the intoxicate feeling he got, when he drinks his alcoholic beverage. He gave her the glass back, she was smiling and he stood up in anger.

Ragini follows him, for her, he is her life. Laksh was reeling downstairs, he was looking at the dirty and empty hall. He was confused and rubs his eyes, "hello?!" He shouts and got an echo of his 'hello' back.

Laksh was in the hall, he entered to the kitchen, "someone here?" But no answer come back, in fact the only sound he heard was the sound his wife's ankle chains and bangles.

Laksh anger raised inside him, he turned and saw her gaze on him, she wasn't moving from his side, she was like his shadow, "what?!" He shouts and hold her tight, "where are all?" He asked her, but she frighten by his behaviour.

"Talk to me?" He shakes her and she starts to give him his answer with her sign language. Laksh shows his palm, "I can't understand you, stop it." He looses the grip on her and left from there.

Ragini entered the kitchen, she didn't mind it. She knew about his anger and has to adjust with it. She looked for the ingredients to make him a healthy breakfast.

Laksh was upstairs in his room, he tried to call his parents several times, but the numbers were out of reach or switched off. He couldn't understand it. He went into the washroom, a cold shower should help him to gain a cold head with a clear mind.

Why they did this, a marriage with a mute?

Where are they all?

Why can't I reach them?

Laksh came out of the washroom, he wore his suit and went downstairs, Ragini was looking at him from the kitchen door, "Don't stare!" He shouts and she lowers her head. She put on her veil to cover her face.

Laksh shook his head. She is mute not deaf. I only asked her not to stare, but this woman is now hiding her face as if I would kill her if she shows me.

He sat on the chair and she served him the food, he was about to take the first bite, when the door bell rings.

Laksh looked at her, he snaps with his finger, "go, open the door, there is no one else besides us." Ragini nods, she went to the door and opens it.

An elder woman come in, Ragini smiles and bend down, but she turns her face and moved to the table.

"Maa finally you are here, what is going on." Laksh stood up and rushes to her, but AP shows her palm and stopped him to come further.

Ragini felt bad and Laksh confusion increased, the moment DP came in and shouted at her, "don't you dare to touch me, you dirty woman." Ragini lowers her head, she didn't liked the way he talked to her, but she couldn't say anything neither could she do anything.

Laksh looked at his father, "then papa why you make me marry her? I don't like her either I wished to throw her out of the house."

AP laughs evilly, "you want to throw her out?" She asked him in a sarcastic way.

Laksh made a fist, "haan Maa I want to throw her out, you just tell me to do it I will." He looked at Ragini in rage, he obeyed his parents wish to marry the woman of their choice, but he didn't knew they would hate her this much.

DP passed by Ragini, he was standing next to his wife, "then do us a favour, throw her out and follow her." He said in a stern tone, "because our reason to come back was only to throw you out of the house."

Ragini was shocked like Laksh was, "what?" He was looking at them without any idea, what was going on in their mind, but then he felt something, no someone near him. Holding his hand and supporting him in standing in front of his parents. Ragini had come to him, she placed her hand on his shoulder and his hand.

She was crying hearing their words.

"We are NOT your parents, we don't know, who are they. We have no idea about your dirty blood. We only know, that we were looking for a heir and found you on the roads. We took you along with us, gave you a name, fame and money. In return you have humiliated us, your drinking habit is insulting our reputation and moreover, all knew that AP wasn't able to become a mother. No one is surprised to know, that you are an orphan we took with us." DP said it as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Now take your wife and get out of our house. I have to rebuild it. It's smelling like failure!" AP looked at Laksh, saying it into his face.

"Failure?" He murmurs and Ragini shook her head, she hold him even tighter.

"I said get out!" AP shouts and shows to the door, where the police was standing with a lawyer.

"You have to vacant the house now or we have to arrest you for illegal squatter." The lawyer said.

Ragini looked at Laksh, his world just broke apart.

____