Background Information

Name Now: Alannah Tanner

True Name: The Creator

Nicknames:

Sam, Dean, Cas, and Gabe gave her the nickname Ally

Her soulmates:

Anyone else: The gods' goddess, Mamma God, The mother of all

Age: The beginning of everything

Species: The Creator

She was the first thing to come alive anywhere, and she will be the last to die.

Place(s) of Birth: Unknown

Personality:

She can be very cold and harsh at time, but those times are not frequent. She is usually just like everyone else except she created everything.

Skills/Abilities:

Her abilities are past her comprehension. She knows she has every power however what is every power?

Weaknesses:

There are 5 weapons that can kill her. She knows what they are, but doesnt know what world they are on. They are; a gold bow and arrow (only has three arrows), a gold sword with a diamond encrustment, a gold revolver encrusted with rubies (5 bullets left), and a gold battle axe. The last weapon is combining all 6 of the Infinity Stones together."

Her soulmates can kill her as well because they have a part of her soul.

Current Relationship with the Winchesters: 
Dean and Sam see Alynna as a sister. They met actually when Sam was in middle school. Sam and Dean then started building a strong relationship with her until Sam went to college. After he left Dean was mad that Alynna didn't prevent him from going. What made her separate the friendship was when Dean yelled at her say 'I never want to see you again unless I'm hunting you. You are a freak." Of course Dean didn't mean it, but by the time he had realized what he did which was around a week later he regretted pushing his best friend out of his life. However, once Sam came back to the family he started to ask where she was, but Dean was afraid to tell Sam the truth. It was about six months before Dean said what actually happened. Sam was angry with Dean until about six months after that. By this time it had been about a year since Sam came back to the hunting life when they saw her in a prestige college working to get a business degree. Sam was shocked they had found her, and she was slightly scared to confront Dean. She knew he couldn't hurt her physically, but he did hurt her emotionally. Anyways, when she saw Dean he asked for forgiveness and if she would start hunting again with her. She said she needed to finish getting her degree mainly because she wanted to be like a human. So, after her schooling she started a business and also hunted with the brothers.  During this whole ordeal all three of them learned a valuable lesson that Bobby had tried to teach them. Family don't end with blood. They knew that they would do anything, and they also knew she would do anything for them multiple times.

Family:
The gods are her children, but she treats them as equals besides that though she doesn't have a family.

Summoning:
Καλώ τον δημιουργό του σύμπαντος. Ελάτε μαζί μου και με βοηθήστε με τα προβλήματά μου.

History:

Alannah doesn't know how she was created, all she knows is she was the one in charge. When she first started creating gods it was because she felt alone. As she created more and more gods and allowing them to create things she started realizing how beautiful the worlds her gods were. She started to visit them, but the gods had not created living creatures just the landscape which caused her to become lonely, so she would leave the worlds.

She started to think and realized that the gods needed to have something inhabiting the worlds. The gods then got to work on creating beings however it seemed like even the beings that now lived on these planets were lonely as well, so they asked Alannah what to do. It took her a little bit of time, but once she figured out how to disable as much loneliness as she could. She was going to have the gods create soulmates for each person. She also said to give them a sign so when the people find their soulmates they knew for a fact it was them. The gods decided to use birthmarks, countdowns, tattoos they are born with, some decided to simply write the soulmate's name on their arms, others made it so you couldn't see color until you met your soulmate, and so on and so forth. The gods however didn't realize soulmates were given also to them.

Alannah receive some as well just the difference between theirs and hers was they received one maybe two soulmates while her whole body started to become full of them with each world created. She tried to find out why she had so many but no one knew. Then she tried to see if she could figure out when she would meet them or what they looked like but she could not. She didn't at first understand why she couldn't see her soulmates while she could see everyone elses soulmate she knew when and how they would live and die. Years after years of having to find her soulmates and watch them die slowly got to her. She was in pain, and she wanted it to stop. She tried to avoid the soulmates but even she couldn't change the fate of meeting them