Part 1(abuse)

Camryn POV

Since the VKs left the isle Cruella has been really mad not like mad mad like crazy mad.after we got home for the Hell hall that our school by the way they were waiting for us. They made us seat on the raggedy couch that has burn marks on it.They said that they had some thing special for us I thought what can it been but by the looks on their faces in was bad.They told us to strip down we did we didn't want to get more they what we are going to get.

Matthew POV

We had to strip down exposing all the bruises,cuts,and scars we have on our bodies. My mom chained me up to a wall with iron that burnt me arms.All of us were hanging up. Camryn's arms were burnt too cause her father who we don't speak of has powers to so she gets burned by iron too.They started beating us while we were hanging up.

Jayla POV

We are getting beat right now and I'm blacking out not thinking about anything just having my mind clear not thinking about the pain have in my life. Jay told me that don't think about anything but I'm thinking about something Camryn she hurting the most with the bullying and everything. She things we don't know but we do.

Ethan POV

They finally stop beating us and left us there hanging Camryn is Screaming so the Iron is burning her more and more her father is do it. She takes in so much pain it ridiculous she also can take our pain if her father with her to. he stopped she screaming and stared at her arms they were red blood was everywhere but just by her. Her arms were blood and she was going unconscious.