Hayes return Part 1

Jayla's POV
It has been a couple weeks after our big beating. I think they are planing something really big for for us but I don't know. Camryn are your bruises getting better? "No not really my dad still burns me at the wrong times like in science when we were doing that project." Camryn said. " I thought you said your dad stop messing with you." Mattew said. He did for a week but it just started back up today so I don't know what to do we need to get off the isle ASAP. Camryn said. I'm calling Carlos I can't do this anymore.It like everyday something happens like today my dad came out of nowhere. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.
Matthew POV
I'm worried about Camryn she has gone though more than we have and I can tell that it getting to her.She is never like this.She has been distant and real quiet like she knows something is gonna happened and on top of that her dad messes with her a lot more now so she has to watch her back. She is right though we need to get off the isle now.
No ones POV
Camryn wants to tell her friends that her dad might come to The isle.She knows if she does they will get hurt but she doesn't want to lose them. She doesn't know what to do.
Matthew keeps wondering what wrong with Camryn but doesn't want to ask her because he knows she won't tell him.He wants to call Carlos to ask if he can help.
Ik this is kinda short but I forgot abt this to be honest