Cold, I guess.

Third Person.

Shigaraki walked home in the snow, no jacket, just a worn outlong sleeved t-shirt, he didn't mind the snow as much as rain.

He hummed a unknown soft tune, he didn't really now where he was going. He didn't wanna go home, where his grandmother, a villian who's quirk had been passed on, was probably baking something, expecting him to come home.

He gently touched the scar over his dry lips. If I just died right now, would anyone even care? he'd think to himself, before jumping at the low voice of Dabi.

Dabi chuckled as he watches Shigaraki jump.

"You're too cute, you know that?" He shook his head in a friendly manner and pat Tomura gently on the back.

"Hm?- Oh.. Uh—" He felt his face heat up, turning a light shade of scarlet. "You must be freezing!- Here uh, have my jacket." Dabi handed him his black jacket, stopping Shigaraki in his tracks and placing it over his shoulders, He smiled unnoticeably.

"Toga would kill me if she heard what I just said." Dabi giggled under his breath, wrapping his arm around Shigaraki and pulling him into a side-hug.

Dabi wasn't much taller than Shigaraki, maybe 5'5? It was kinda hard to tell.

"Just two broken boys, walking off into Never-land."