Chapter 16

Jasmyn's Pov:
I can feel the butterflies in
my stomach as we walk out to the car. I can't believe he actually wanted to go out with me, and I just met him. He opens the passenger door of his all black jeep. I literally have to jump into the seat. He closes my door and gets into the driver seat.

He looked good, he was wearing a black zip-up jacket paired with a white shirt, his jacket was fulling unzipped, black ripped skinny jeans and black and white checkered van. He smelt like vanilla and coconuts.

After buckling up we take off, out of the driveway and to the theater, my phone in my hand as I have it on front facing camera to fix my hair, I move my phone a little and see that Daniel keeps taking quick glances at me and smiling, when he smiles my whole world stops for a moment, my breaths catch in my throat.

We pull up to the theater, and an all-white G-Wagon was pulled up, the other then that 3 other cars were there, including ours. I unbuckle and hop out, putting my phone into my cream colored clutch.

Daniel smiles at me as we walk inside, making my butterflies swarm. God, why does this boy do this to me? I don't even know that much about him and the thing he already does to me.

We walk into the theater and it's totally deserted. Except for a group of 5 other people there who I Immediately recognize.

My heart liquifies and runs right out my butt. I thought this was a date, not a group gathering. Whatever, look like I'll be hiding my feeling for some random dude until I know for sure that is what's wanted.

"Jassy, you made it" Skyler runs up to me and I'm instantly gathered into a group hug, all 5 boys join, and I'm crushed into the middle of the group.

"Guys can't breath," I mutter out as different scents and breaths all surrounding me.

They disperse around me stand together.

"So, we rented out the theater and-"

"Wait, the whole thing?" My jaw drops.

"Yeah," Daniel chuckles, "we rented it out so you can really watch any movie you want."

"Skyler told us that you don't ever really go out, let alone to see a movie, so the guys and I thought it would be a good surprise to let you choose what movie and when you want to watch it." Daniel smiles at me, his blue eyes shining with excitement under the fluorescent lighting.

Skyler and Jonah reemburse in their own conversation, over what drink they wanted or what movie they were going to watch. Zach and Jack were running after Corbyn as Daniel laughed.

Honestly, this was my life now and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I giggle softly and before I know it's being dragged into a section of the movie called "Nun"

I don't know what that means but I guess it's a good movie since everyone was here but Skyler and Jonah.

Apparently, they went to go watch "Christopher Robin" I still don't know what that means. We sit in the back of the dark room as advertisements roll on screen.

"I hope you like scary movies because I heard this is supposed to be super scary," Daniel whispers to me as the commercials play.

I wrinkle my nose up at the thought, "scary? Are you sure? It didn't look very scary."

He shrugs, "I don't know. I haven't seen it before."

After a few short minutes, es, the movie starts playing. My eyes focus on the screen, sorta. They glance over at Daniel every once and a while.

Daniel puts armrest between us up, and yawns, I soon feel an arm wrap around my shoulder and I can't help but to move a bit closer to him and take in his scent.

As the movie starts to play I get very fascinated by just about everything on screen. (Disclaimer I have never watched this movie so, idk anything about it yet(: And neither has Jasmyn so don't yell at me)

The movie goes on and gets a bit scary, every jump scare and loud noise I jump and hide my face into Daniels' chest as he lights chuckles and runs his fingers through my hair calming me almost instantly. At one point during the movie, I close my eyes and keep my head buried into his chest.

"Princess you can look now, I promise nothing will scare you." I look up at him, nervously, now nose to nose, the air around me seems to be suffocating me as I stare into his beautiful blue eyes. The noise from the speakers seem to go silent, even the loud girl screams from the boys seemed to be drowned out by the beating of my heart.

My breathing starts to pick up as I watch him lick his lips every so slowly, wetting them. His lips look so kissable. (OMG WHAT?!?!) I choke, like literally choke right then in there on air, like um hello. I crunch up in pain from coughing so hard my stomach hurts, tears falling freely from my eyes. 

I start to hear the boys laughing at me, all of them. Oh my god, my face heats up in embarrassment and my cheeks are probably redder than Zach's by now. Ater my lungs stop having a conniption and me breathe again, I finish the movie with the guys and walk out only to be greeted by a very tall Jonah having Skyler trapped in between his body and the wall, practically sucking her face off.

Rolling my eyes and taking out my phone getting ready to call Calum to pick me up as I start slow. I drop my phone and scream as I run into a large figure.

"Shhh Princess its okay it's just me. Skyler agreed to take you home since the boys and I have to get home and sleep for travel in the morning."

Nodding my head as I bend down to pick up my phone. I look back up to the guy I am already feeling so many emotions for, he moves a piece of hair behind my hair as our eyes meet again, once again my world stops, everything seems right in the world. He dips his head down and my eyes instantly close, his lips meet mine for maybe a second but it felt like so much more.

The sparks the tingling sensation in my body explode. I open my eyes and he's gone. In a matter of seconds just gone...

Skyler skips out the doors and I follow behind her, a huge smile on my face, my first kiss. Does it always feel like this? Do guys always just disappear after that?  Why did Jonah stay so long after with Skyler when Daniel just disappeared? I have A LOT to figure out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we have a long chapter here, I have up to chapter 25 I think before I lost my best friend and lost all motivation to continue to write. Wanna help? Or make a new friend, hmu... I'm supper lonely

I love you guys

Peace out