Individualism - A New Way of Living

The biggest question of life is that - Why we are born? But if we analyze our whole life, we find that we are big followers of many things. Since our childhood till our last breathe we are strictly bound to traditions, religions, legal manifestations and family constraints. We have many priorities, many religions to follow, many custom rules and regulations, many worship styles, many GOD, many festivals and much more, but the most spiritual and strong feeling of our life is our religion. We sacrifice our life for this and even we take life of others for its existence and sustain.

The very first question arises in the mind is that why all these religions are existing? What is the purpose of so many traditions? Why we are strictly bound to so many things? Is it the real way of living our life? Why we are killing our desires to get and live some spiritual and unknown desires? And not enough this is what we have been taught and what we will teach to next!! But hold on....We are not happy with this!! Are we? Many of us will say, "Yes, we are not happy with this" we want a simple life, a life with full of happiness, a life with no traditions, no religions, no obligations, a life where we have GOD in our heart, a life where the real purpose of living is to live happily and let live others...happily. A new life where everything is 'one individual', where nothing is public, where the smile of a face is a new reason of festival. A new life with satisfaction, with full of fun with full of happiness...

'Individualism' is a new way of living, is a new thought of flourish, is a new nature of the world and what is 'Individualism' : It's you, It's me, It's we, where the purpose of living is to get happiness and to spread happiness. Join me, let's build a world of 'Happy Faces'.

I am a follower of 'Individualism'. It's my new religion........