Chapter 10. Secrets

Emmett's POV

Two Weeks later.

"Can you play that guitar?" Isabella asks me pointing to the corner of my bedroom.

"I-wh-fuck me." I say and face palm, I didn't put the guitar in the closet last night.

She arches an eyebrow at me then quickly stands up going over to it flipping the amp on and she start's playing the song Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne my jaw drops.

She plays it so well, I don't know any girls who can play guitar.

When she's done she looks up at me and smiles. 

"Well that was hot as fuck." I whisper.

She blushes.

"Your turn?" She asks trying to hand me the guitar.

"Mmm no." I say. "Come on Bell we got to finish this tonight." 

"Come on please." She begs. "Do you got stage fright?"

"No, I do not. I just never told anyone I could play guitar, always seemed sort of personal." I admit.

"Not even for Emma?" She asks confused setting it down.

"Nobody." I tell her. "Except my sibling parent's and grandparent's pretty much." 

I tell her looking up from my journal.

"If your concerned about homework then why you writing in that? What is that thing?" She asks me pointing at it.

"A journal." I tell her.

"You got a diary?" She asks.

I laugh. "A journal." I say sternly. "Been doing it since I was a kid." 

"Oh." She says. "Can I read it?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"You are the nosiest little thing I've ever met." I tell her.

She laughs.

"Play me a song please." She whines.

"If it'll shut you up." I grunt grabbing the guitar. "What you wanna hear?" I ask her.

"What do you usually play?" She asks.

"Country, classic rock all kinds." I say.

"You pick." She whispers.

She kneel's up between my legs her hands on my knee's as she watches me.

I look her in the eyes as I play the song, I watch as her lips part slightly in surprise when I start singing the song.

I sing and play the entire song, I even do the lead to the song and her jaw drops. 

I can't believe I'm doing this, singing a song to this girl that I've known for maybe six weeks, when my life long friends don't even know I play guitar or sing.

When the song is over I set the guitar down and look her in the eyes.

I bend down slowly resting a palm on her cheek, I don't even know what the hell I'm doing. I can't stop what I'm doing because I can't ignore it, the feelings I have for this girl.

She stares at my lips too, She runs a hand slowly up my chest around my neck into my hair, then I smash my lips to hers.

I've wanted to kiss her for so long that the kiss is a lot more heated then what most first kisses would be.