Chapter 11. I am an Idiot.

Emmett's POV

It's already October 10th, Isabella and I don't hang out as much as we used too. I'm doing exactly what she asked me to do keeping a distance.

So funny thing is I found out Isabella is a bit older then I am I was born in March She was born on October 17th.

Her foster mother is giving her until December to find her own place. I found out that her mother abandoned her she doesn't know who her parent's are at all she says she doesn't even care that they obviously don't care about her or they would of found her.

She does know however that she was born here in Atlanta, but she's been bouncing around from foster home to foster home since she was a baby.

She knows now that I like her, I admitted it the night I kissed her and the only reason I admitted it was because she out right asked me and I don't like lying.

Here I am though ignoring my feelings for her, and I'm pretty sure at this point that she might have the same feelings but is ignoring them too.

She has a date tonight with dip shit so I help dad finish some chores outside and then go in shower and get ready for bed.

I lay down in bed, crawling under the blanket's.

*****

I'm aware that my phone's ringing but I don't want to look at it.

It stops ringing.

Then it start's again I grunt and look at the caller I.D. and the time.

1:03 A.M.

Damn.

"Hello?" I whisper.

"Emmett?" She asks.

Her voice sounds thick of some sort of emotion.

"What's up Bell?" I ask her.

"Can you come get me?" Isabella asks in a pleading voice.

"Bella it's one in the morning." I whisper.

"Nobody else will answer, and he left me up on that old make out hill place it's easily 20 miles back to Atlanta please Em." She says crying.

"Okay, I'll be there soon. Pine drive then right?" I ask her.

"Yes." She says. "Thank you." She adds.

"Anytime." I whisper.

I get out of bed throwing a shirt on, I go downstairs quietly and grab the keys to my Challenger.

I pull out of the driveway and head toward's Old Make out Hill.

Some place kid's used to go in the 80's from what my dad told me.

It takes me 35 minutes to get there, when I pull up she walks quickly toward's the car in just a dress with her arms crossed over her chest.

I look at her in confusion as she slides in beside me.

"What the hell happened?" I ask confused.

"Found out he's a scum bag like you said." She whispers wiping tears away.

I sigh and turn around heading back down the hill.

"Where ya wanna go?" I ask her.

"Can I stay with you?" She asks.