Session 1

Tord burst into Tom's room, grabbing Toms flask from his warm hands and throwing it to the wall. Tom was confused and startled when the horned male burst in. Tord screamed at the top of his lungs "I can't believe you!" Sounding upset with Tom. Tom answered almost concerned "What!? What did I do!?" Just then the communist ran off to the fridge to grab all the Smirnoff he could find and ran outside to the streets. Tom swiftly followed after him but fell right outside the door. His legs giving out on him... Tord didn't notice and he smashed all the Smirnoff on the ground and laughed. Tord looked behind him wondering why he wasn't being hurt by now and caught Tom on the ground. "Jahovah's Witness?" Tord started. Sounding annoyed "I'm going back to my room..." Tom walked back to his room and Tord soon followed ending up in his own room. Tom took a drink of a hidden flask of Smirnoff he hid in his drawer and rubbed his head. Still in pain from the fall he noticed dry blood on his head. Tord didn't understand what happened and in irritation threw his robot arm into the hallway to be found by Tom a little bit later with a startling scream. Tord rushed out of his room to find the spooked now hooded Jahovah's Witness. "Tom! It's not what it looks like!" The communist quickly put his arm back on. "See!" Tom quickly proceeded to the bathroom without another word and slammed the door behind him. Tord knocked on the door. "Tom? Can I..." Before Tord could finish his sentence Tom cracked open the door. "Just come in already, stupid Commie..." Tord walked into the bathroom to see a hooded Tom with dried blood on his head. "Tom what is that?" Tom quickly put a hand to hide the blood. "Tom I know what I saw and that was blood." Tord pulled down Tom's hood and took a look at the wound. Commie tried to joke with Tom but all he got was a chuckle. Shortly after, Tom was cleaning up his wound and noticed there was blood on his hoodie. "Gonna have to wash this..." Tom took off his hoodie and Tord offered his own to Tom. "No thanks, I don't want to catch communism!" Tom said jokingly but Tord was kind of upset by it. Tom realized this and snatched Tord's hoodie and quickly put it on. Tord blushes at the sight of Tom wearing his hoodie and quickly ended their chat. "Well Tom I gotta go!" Tord hurried to his room and shut the door. He slid down his door and mumbled. "Holey fucc... I think I like him..." Tom just watched as Tord bolted to his room and soon resided to his own to throw on some pajamas and drink the rest of his secret Smirnoff. Tom was drunk by the time he fell asleep and ended up cuddling up to Commie's comfortable hoodie.

The next morning Tord got up early to make breakfast for Tom   and found Edd and Matt passed out on the couch most likely from staying out late last night. Tord finished breakfast and went to wake up his hungover Jahovah's Witness. Just as he was about to shake Tom he took a look at the sleeping Tom and notice what he was cuddling with so intensely in his arms so comfortably. Tord woke Tom in a nice way and one of Tom's sockets fluttered open. "Tom I thought you hated the very thought of me?" Said the teasing communist jesturing to his hoodie in Tom's grip. Tom was Embarrassed and threw Tord's hoodie at him blinding the Commie for a few moments and causing the hungover Tom to have a head pain.

To be continued...