Chapter 14

"Alright ladies it's trip day!" Aubrey announced as she banged on everyone's door acting as their own personal alarm.

The girls have been planning this trip for the past year and they were all very excited the day had finally arrived. They were heading to New York City for four days. Of course when they heard Chicago was back on broadway they made sure they were going to get there. After all it would be wrong if these girls didn't get to see Chicago, given all the songs are in each of their shower playlists.

It's been a month since beca and Chloe's first date and things between the pair couldn't be better. They continued to only grow closer and closer, which no one believed was possible to achieve given how close they already were.

They were excited too but for other reasons also. Living with all the bellas under one roof was amazing but it also meant they didn't get as much alone time as they would like. So when they found out each room they booked in their hotel held two, they were more than relieved.

They still haven't got to go any further than they did that time after their first date, even though they really wanted to and very much so nearly did a few times. But they just couldn't.. neither of them wanted their first time to be in the Bella's house with the possibility of anyone walking in, plus it didn't scream romantic.

So New York was looking amazing for the couple. It's a pretty romantic and awesome place for them to spend their first vacation together as a couple.

"Wake up sleepy" Chloe whispered as she leaned down to kiss her girlfriends cheek. Chloe of course dressed and awake already.

"But it's soooooo early" beca whined as she squinted at the clock. 5:30 am.

"Do you want to miss our flight!"

"No ma'am" beca mocked.

"Well then miss Mitchell you need to get that sexy ass of yours up out of bed." Chloe smirked lightly nibbling on her ear knowing well this would wake beca up.

Beca reacted by sitting up and kissing Chloe. "I'm awake now" she smirked.

Chloe laughed. "Works like a charm." Pulling her up from the bed. Beca made it to the bathroom and was out in no time hair done and threw on her clothes. She was very efficient.

"I hope you lovebirds in there are awake!" Aubrey shouted in as she continuously knocked on their door until Chloe answered. Beca watched as Chloe made her way over, she couldn't help notice how adorable the red head looked in her airport attire. Her little black velvet tracksuit and her hair up in a high curly ponytail. Beca sighed a sigh of content, she was the luckiest girl in the world. Who know Beca Mitchell could be this soft before even 6 am.

Aubrey noticed Chloe dressed and screamed "Chloe is the only one I can rely on!" Even louder so the rest of the house could hear. Beca presumed the rest were struggling to wake too.

"Good morning to you too Aubrey, I'm great thanks, how are you?" Chloe mocked.

"Hey don't give me that I'm just trying to get us all to their airport, I can not deal with a home alone situation." Aubrey said in one breath making Chloe laugh.

"Just breathe Bree, everyone will be out the door in 20 minutes I'll make sure of it. Stop stressing sweetie."

"Well I hope your girlfriend in there is awake and ready." Aubrey said louder for beca to hear.

"No sorry Bree still in pjs, still in bed, think I'm gonna press snooze for another ten minutes." Beca lied knowing exactly how to get on the blonde nerves.

Of course this causes Aubrey to burst in only to see a refreshed airport ready beca sitting on the bed smirking away. "I hate you." She sighed. Before adding "Okay two of my ducks are ready." As she left to go get emily up.