#3

Yuni can't sleep that night. And its full moon. She smiled that Doctor Rex kept his promise. But, for the readers, it will be a secret ;)! She wonder how to make herself remember all the the things. And she wonder... Why would Doctor Rex saves her?
---------------------------

The next three days..m

"Joker! A-Are you...serious?!" Akai stuttered.

"Yes... I have to do this. I can't stand seeing your sad face and miss face because missing a family member" Joker said. Akai hugged him tightly at Joker's left leg.

"Thank you so much!" He said.

"Joker-san!" Hachi smiled.

But, the truth is...

'The pseudo-cat will gone soon!' Joker said in his heart, wickedly.

Hachi: 0~0||| J-Joker-san...

Joker searched his phone and called Spade.

"Spade!" Joker said.

"What's the matter?" He said.

"Please come to my plane as soon as possible" He said.

"But, before that... Look to your left" Spade said. Joker looked to his left and saw a note on Hachi's head while Hachi sweat dropped. 'Look right'

He looked to his right and saw a balloon floating beside his plane. 'Look to your front'

When he look to his front, he saw a man with a scary mask stood in front of him. He shouted in fear. Suddenly, the man opened his mask, and its revealed...

...Spade!

"SPADE!!! I SWEAR THAT I WILL KICK YOU TO THE MOON!" Joker yelled as he chased Spade.

"Ah... Gomen!" He smiled. "Okay, what do you want?"

"He came here by surprise" Joker pointed at Akai.

"Eh? Why do you here?"

"He said that his lost twin was gone 100 years ago. Right here" Hachi said.

"Let me ask D for more information" Spade said.

"I'll call Queen and Master" Joker said.

---------------------------

Riiiiiiiiiing!

"I'll answer it!" Queen said. "Hello?"

"Queen, if you don't mind please tell Master to come here" Joker said.

"I can't because there was a guest in our house" Queen said.

"You must come! Its an emergency!" Joker replied.

"Okay but I will bring the guest too"

"...sure" Joker sighed.

The call ended.

"Yuni-chan!"

"Hai!" Yuni smiled.

"Can you come with me today?"

"Aye, Queen-sama!" Yuni said with enthusiasm. Since three days, Queen and Yuni became good friends. That's why she became cheerful to Queen.

"Grandpa! Joker invited us to his plane. He said that he had something to tell" Queen said.

"So, let's go" SH said.

---------------------------

After they arrived...

"Joker!! We're here!" Queen said.

"Good thing that you all arrive earlier" Spade said.

"What happened?"

"Akai was here and he was searching for his twin" Spade said.

"Akai? Twin?!" SH yelled. Suddenly, his back cracked. "AHHH! MY BACK!!!"

Akai frowned. "I've been search for...

...her" His speech was distracted when he saw the black haired girl with red eyes. Yunk and Akai were standing there, gazing at each other eyes.

"What happened with these two?" Roko asked.

Suddenly, a huge quake shakes the the whole plane.

"What was happening?!" Dark Eye said in panic.

When they see outside, they saw a huge monster from the ground grabs down the airship.

"?????!!!!!"

"What was that?!" SH said.

"A monster!!" Hachi yelled.

"Akai, Spade, Queen, Roko! Let us go!" Joker yelled. Now they realised that they have to fight! They all went down to stop the monster. Yuni sees Akai with weirdly. She wanted to ask him.

So, that's why she snuck out without anyone noticing.

FoxGirl012: (last seen today at 10:03 p.m.)