#5 - The Battle of the Alien (part 2)

Yuni's or her real name POV

Now, I get it... I have find out, who I really am. This very easy question will I ask myself.

The question of myself: Who am I?

1. Yuni

2. Red winged girl

     or number three...

...Akai's twin?

The end of Akai's twin's POV.

Doctor Neo laughed insanely and makes the monster's grip, tighter. Now, Akai can't even handle the painful grip. He feeling somehow weak and feels like he will die soon. 'I feel like... I'm... Gonna experience this so called 'Death', right...now?

...

This would be the second...

And the last...

...

I'm....

...

...sorry, Akane....'

"Don't..." Yuni muttered besides Queen.

"Yuni! What are you doing here?!" Queen asked.

Doctor Neo looked at the blackhead wickedly. He has found the girl.

Akai stared at Yuni. '...wait a second... Was that...?'

"Don't...

...ever...

...hurts...

...my...

...TWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuni yelled as she transformed into someone else. Her hair became red and yellow. Her hair was in a ponytail. Her outfit was alike Akai before he transformed into Phoenix. Except for the skirt. Now, everyone was realised that Yuni was Akai's lost twin!

"Yuni... You..."

"My name is not Yuni. My real name is Akane Tsubasa!" She shouted with a smile. Her eyes has cross like Akai's. "Now it's my turn to attack!"

She transformed. Her wing was red and she was wearing a mask. With her outfit, people can't recognize her.

"I'm not allowed a people with insanity hurts my twin!" She said. "Taste this!" She used her fiery axe while chops the monster into pieces. Her twin was freed and she catches him in time.

"A-Akane!" Akai smiled.

She let her twin down to the ground as she transformed to her human form.

Akai hugged his own lost twin. "I'm sorry for being so stupid. I shouldn't left you! If I didn't left you, all of this wouldn't happen!"

"Its okay..." Akane smiled. "At least we are safe now"

"Let us get back home" Akai said while smiling.

-The End-

"Hold up!" Akai yelled.

Everyone was confused.

"How we supposed to go back our home if the spaceship and the escape pod... Not here and broken?" Akai muttered.

"..."

They both shouted in fright and then, they have to stay at Sky Joker with Joker permission.

How about Dr. Neo?

"Curse you..." He muttered as the policeman placed him into a A for the security but Z for the sight... That place is more stinks than Dr. Neo's cage before.

Now its... THE END!