Chapitre 26

LEA'S POV:

JFK andito na naman ako and wala ka pa ring pinagbago ha kung ano ka last year ganoon ka pa din ngayon. As soon as I stepped outside the airport a cold breeze welcomed me, whooo the smell of New York's air is just so lovely! Lea, you're here to heal and to achieve your own dreams. I said to myself as soon as Alicia Keys, Empire State of Mind started to play on my phone.

New York, here I come!!

I got a pocket full of dreams
Baby, Im from New Yorkkk.

As usual my parents' secretary picked me up. Wala namang bago, wala din naman akong aasahan. Fordham lang naman yan Lea.

Good day Ms. Lea!

Good day! Fordham please. I can open the door myself. Go take the shotgun seat.

"Thanks Ms. Lea." my parents' secretary said as she was bowing.

I opened the door and to my surprise my parents are inside the car, D- dad!? Mom!? What you guys doin' here?? I asked with surprise written all over my face.

"Picking our daughter and bringing her to school." in a serious tone my Dad said while pointing the sit next to him.

(First time) I looked outside the window and enjoyed the city's view. It took us a while before we reached Fordham. After doing all the necessary process Ms. Adams led the way to the dormitories.

"So here is your dorm Ms. Lea." she smiled at handed me over the keys.

Room 812, I mouthed. Aga hanggang dito ba naman.8.12, August 12. His birthday.

Lea?Lea? Lea!?

Uhm, ye -yes Dad?

Go inside so you can see your room.

Ok. 

I inserted the key to the knob and it swiftly opened, the room suits me. Did you do all this Dad? I asked.

No, your Mom did. 

Thanks Mom.

It is okay anak, I'm glad you liked it. Anak you still have to buy a lot, Ikea is just a few blocks away and I listed yung iba pang kulang andun sa desk mo. 

Okay, Ma. But still, thank you to the both of you for doing this.

Ok, we'll leave you here na. Good luck for the day after tomorrow, we know you always do your best and for us that's enough.

The rooms perfectly fine. I like it. ( except the room number) It is not too big nor small, I guess the palette used was white, black, grey and pink. The view outside made it more cozy. I checked the bedroom last and ganun din yung palette na gamit dun, white sheets and sheer curtains nice. I looked at my desk and saw Mom's list with an envelope under the note, it has a credit card, a note and few bills with a total of $600. The note simply said that my allowance will be sent on the card and it has no limit. 

I'll rest na lang muna sa sofa para di madumihan agad yung kama and when I wake up tatawagan ko na sina Dawn and I'll unpack my things na.

AGA'S POV:

Ilang linggo na din after kong magpabaya. Hindi umattend ng trainings, pinagtatakpan ni Chard, paglalasing and a lot more. Tama si Dawn, si Lea yung nasaktan but look at her improving her self at the same time mending it.

Tama si Vice, hindi ko ikakaunlad ang pagiinom, hindi naman nun mapapabalik si Lea, hindi nun maaalis na I cheated on her, na immature ako. Today, I will improve myself para pagbalik ni Lea.

Malay natin may pag-asa pa diba? Malay natin hindi pa tapos ang storya namin at possible na may happy ending pa. Malay natin diba, pero ngayon sisimulan ko muna mag-isa.

I love you, Babes.
For now aalis ako ng bahay with Lea as my wallpaper because that is all I have, our pictures and memories together. Today is the start of improving myself to become a man.

A man I should have been.