Chapitre 43

LEA'S POV:

Dawn and I are the only ones left outside, the doors opened once again and now is my time to walk down that aisle. My hands are sweating, I couldn't find Rob and the first face I get to see was Aga's. I knew that he'd be here since it's his bestfriend's wedding. He is still as inhumanly gorgeous looking man as my memory serves. 

No lea! Erase! Erase!! You are in a relationship, remember!? And the only reason that you're here is because it is Dawn's wedding! (Hooo, getting near himmm. Nasa invitation ba ito na best man siya.Jusko naman kasi Lea, sa mga importanteng beses ka talaga sinasapian ng katamaran!Because why the hell would I read an invitation eh alam ko naman kung anong role ang gagampanan ko dito.)

you may now kiss the bride. The people inside the church gave their best to produce the loudest and cheerful clap they could give the newly weds while here I am crying my tears of joy. My ate is already married.

The drive from the church to the reception venue wasn't that long, people were in line already when we arrived at the place. Rob gave his car keys to the valet and we fall in line holding our invitations.

When everyone was seated, Dawn and Chard made their first walk as newlyweds. They are at the center when the pianist started playing "I won't give up by Jason Mraz" Rob looked at me and offered me his hand, together with the others we started dancing. The song ended and we got back to our seats.As soon as everyone finished getting their food from the buffet table, the event organizer excused me at our table. "Miss Lea, when you're ready."she gave me a thumbs up.

Focus Lea, focus! Mag memessage ka pa kay Dawn at Chard. I smiled at her and mouthed, ready.

Everyone may we have your attention please. A message for the newlyweds from the bestfriend of the bride fresh from NYC! Ms. Lea Salonga.

I chuckled. Wow! Who would have thought that you are each other's end game. I wasn't able to come up with something since I've shared almost all of my life with you guys so I am just going to pour my heart out. Bear with me for this impromptu speech. Thank you Chard, I don't know how you manage to deal with Dawn's attitude, no I'm just kidding. Well, I would like to congratulate you both for the 12 years of being together and waiting for this moment to come. Chard continue to love her, remain patient no matter how loud and annoying she could be. Ate, Marie Rachel, Dawn! As what I've said earlier you're now officially Mrs. Gomez, Vice and I should stop calling you Zulueta. I really am grateful to have you and Vice as my best of best friends. For being with me since day 1 until now, thank you for staying and acting as the eldest for being responsible with our actions and for always making me feel loved. Natiis nga natin ang 10 years ng video chatting ito pa ba na ikakasal ka lang. Thank you for being with me through my ups and downs, no matter how stubborn I could be. Thank you, Dawn. Ngayon hindi na kami ang magcau-cause ng stress, yung mga inaanak na namin. Oo MGA, go make beautiful babies you two! Best wishes and thank you again! Everyone a toast for the new Mr. and Mrs. Gomez. I raised my glass and everyone did too. After taking a sip I take my leave.

"Thank you Ms. Lea for that raw and heartfelt message." the emcee said.

"Awww, thanks Lei!! Buti nga nakikinig ka eh!"

Well baka mabasag mo kasi bungo ko eh sa tigas so I better make it soft when it comes to you.

"Lei, take good care of that fragile heart, from now hindi ko na yan madalas mababantayan. Lei, balance your head and feels. Bawal sumobra ang isa sa isa dapat pantay lang."

Yes, ate. I promise. But, I'm sorry I have to leave already birthday kasi ni Rob tomorrow I still have to prepare a lot.

"I understand Lei, and thank you for being here!"

Its nothing, its for you. All for you, ate!

"Take care!"