Chapter 1- After BloodClan

*Hamilton POV*
  The sun was shining bright as ever.
  The four of us- Laurens, Mulligan, Lafayette and me -had lost a battle between BloodClan our home Clan, and the cats of the forest.
  We were no match for the united cats of... well I believe they called themselves StormClan, and they beat us paws down. Within hours, half of us- including our leader, Scourge -lay slain.
  The leader of StormClan offered us a choice: to stay and join them, or leave the forest for eternity. As you guessed, most of our Clan went to join StormClan, perhaps for the sake of living in the forest.
  However there were always cats who refused. Like us. And now, we were stuck as Clan-less, homeless cats who had no place in the forest at all.
  And this was exactly how we ended up here.
  I woke my best buddy Laurens up not long after I awoke. "Wake up! We have to move. It's already sun-high." He stared groggily for a moment and yawned, slowly getting up on his paws.
  Meanwhile, Lafayette and Mulligan were already awake, looking over for new territory for us to sleep in. Laurens and I raced to join them, not wanting to miss out on anything interesting.
  "It's all forest! Green as far as the eye can see. I don't know where this ends." Mulligan snarled. "We won't be able to find somewhere comfortable here."
  With a pang of hopelessness I realised he was right. We had been living in the city all our lives. We just weren't suited for life in the forest. The four of us wouldn't be comfortable anywhere in here.
  "What do we do?" I asked, hoping for a helpful answer.
  There was silence for a brief moment between us, but I could notice Lafayette narrowing his eyes, as if he was trying to remember something.
  Suddenly, his face lit up, a wide grin crossing his muzzle. "I got it! I remember a place." He meowed excitedly. "The farm! I grew up there. It's not very far. I assure you it'll be better than here."
  "How do you know?" Mulligan hissed, not entirely convinced.
  "Rats. Lots of nice plump rats. The Two-legs have no use for mice and rats, and so leave them alone to live in the barn. Finding food won't be too hard with this many rats around."
  Upon hearing this, I immediately felt hungry. I saw Laurens licking his chops. "That sounds AWESOME." I heard him say.
  "We should start our journey, words aside. How far is it from here?" I was trying as hard as I could to control my hunger.
  "Like I told you, not that far. This way, moi ami." He pointed his nose to the grass and headed west. Not wanting to miss him, we swiftly followed suit.
  We walked for quite a while, following Lafayette through the forest as he guided us towards the farm. Eventually though, we were there. And what a sight it was for a hungry, desperate cat like me.
  There were mice running around at every corner. In the middle of the farm there stood a large red building, not unlike a Two-leg den. It was beautiful, and just the kind of place I wanted to live in.
  Lafayette led us through the fields, towards the red building. We caught some mice along the way, eating ravenously. At this point all we wanted was to make ourselves at home.
  A few moments later, we found ourselves in front of the red building. Laurens and I, exhausted at this point, lay down to rest for the night. Alas, all was not well yet. As we thought the place was going to be our permanent home and settled down to sleep, another cat swooped down in front of us.
  "What are you doing here?"

  (What a great way to start this story. Anyway, I have already drawn a plot line, so stay tuned for the next few chapters! -Sparrow Out.)