T.L.T. - Agency

"I wish I stayed home today."

Saturday morning. Eight in the morning to be more specific. The blinds of the office were getting up with a really annoying noise. But the black haired guy in the trenchcoat ignored it, while he was hanging his coat on the hook next to the front door.

Castiel went through all the rooms to water the plants. It was kind of his routine to start the day. It calmed him, he was able ro space out without anyone to interrupt his peace.

While he was humming a song he heard in the radio this morning and watering his precious plants, he looked out the window. It was a nice day, sunny but cold. He loved this time of the year. October. It started getting colder and the town turned into his favorite colors: red, yellow, orange and brown.

His inner peace was disturbed when he heard the fast steps of high heels walking to the front door of his office. He sighed and put down his loved watering can.

He walked to his desk and sat down on his chair. Castiel took a deep breath before the woman entered the room.

He looked at her and smiled "Hello and welcome to our agency. How can I help you?"

"Hello! Uhm... my name is Lisa Braeden.. I called a few days ago" the woman said before sitting down on the chair across from Castiel. She smiled with a gorgeous smile and beautiful big brown eyes.

"Mrs. Braeden...." he mumbled while checking the computer "Uhm.. Excuse me, but it seems that there is no Lisa Braeden he-"

"Winchester. I'm sorry. I, uh, I probably introduced my self with my assumed last name. Braeden was my name before I got married." she interrupted.

Castiel nodded while typing through his data. "Ah. I found you Mrs. Winchester." Who would cheat on such a beautiful woman, even her voice was nice and her eyes were big and brown, like a puppy, Castiel thought.

"Please change it into Braeden..." she said in a really low voice, so Castiel was happy they were alone, otherwise he wouldn't be able to hear her. He nodded and thought it is comprehensibly to deny the last name of the guy who cheated on you.

"Alright, Mrs. Braeden. How can I help you." Castiel said in a very soothing voice. What made Lisa blush.

"My husband.. I think.. NO. I know he is cheating on me! I want to prove it." she said vigorously, what made Castiel smirk a little bit.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Braeden, I am really sorry to tell you this, but.. uh," he sat up "My partner Mrs. Bradbury takes the cases with the husbands and she is not in town for the rest of the week."

"Can't you accept this case?" she said with a really broken face. Castiel kind of found it too dramatic, so he sighed "I'm sorry, but this is not a good idea. We have a system and our concept works because we keep it strict thereafter."

"Please Mr. Novak. This is really important to me....." she leaned forward and looked him in his bright blue eyes "I need to know if my husband is loyal." Castiel sighed again and opened his mouth to say something, but Lisa interrupted "I am pregnant."

Castiel shut his mouth and stared at her. Blankley. With thousand feels through his mind. He didn't know what to say and he didn't has to, because Lisa started first "I am pregnant. And I really, really, need your help to prove that he is cheating!" Castiel saw how her eyes filled with tears which run over her cheeks , he grabbed a tissue out of the box on his desk for this situations, to let her dry her crying face.

Castiel leaned back and sighed really loud while scratching his head "Mrs. Braeden... I'm...." he sighed again. What should I do. I don't know. I wanna help.. I.. I need to do anything... he thought. He leaned back to his desk and hooked his fingers into each other "The problem is. It won't work as long as he is hete-"

"He is bisexual!" she interrupted again, with her whining low voice.

Crap. Castiel thought and scratched his neck "Okay. Mrs. Braeden. I will accept your case"

Her face brightened up. "Thank you very very very much Mr. Novak! Thank you" she said hysteric while grabbing his hands.

Castiel just smiled very tired. What did I do, dear god.

The meeting got through Lisa's husband's life. Where he worked, what he liked and where and when he was supposed to be.

------

Evening started and Castiel sat in his chair looking out the window. It was already dark, while the streetlights, the cars and diners lighten up the street to make it seem alive.

Castiel sighed out loud when he thought of Lisa Braeden's case. When he told his partner Charlie about it on the phone, she said it won't kill him to take this case.
She was right. I won't fall for a dick who cheats on his pregnant wife, he thought while rubbing his eyes tired.