Charlie's intuition

On the weekend...

Castiel and Charlie were in the office for the exchange of the information and events of the week. Charlie reported her finished case which she just completed and when it was Castiel's turn to report, he just took the whole burger and stuffed it inside his mouth. While he was troubled to actually chew his food the red-haired woman just took the folder. The first thing she noticed was how handsome the man looked, you know, for a man.

"I see what's stressing you. He is totally your type, what in Merlin's beard." she murmured, scanning that guy's face.

Eventually, Cas managed to swallow the burger which tried to kill him and spoke up in a low voice "Read the list." "Why?" Charlie asked and Castiel just took the cup of soda and sipped through the straw, stressed.

"Dean Winchester. Born on 24th of January, oh an Aquarius. He met his wife in high school and decided to get married in his early twenties. He works in three different workplaces. Mondays to Thursdays he works early shifts being a car mechanic. From Fridays to Sundays he helps full shifts in his aunt's diner. And Tuesdays and Wednesdays morning he is a guitar teacher in middle school. He grew up with a younger brother, who he raised because his mother worked hard to make it through since his dad died because of cancer." Charlie spoke the sentences aloud.

Silence.

"He is a really hard working and caring guy. I don't understand where he had the time to cheat on his wife while trying to finance their living." Castiel mumbled, his thumb was rubbing over the etiquette of his drink.

Charlie looked up from her paper "Can I see the interview with Mrs. Winchester?" she asked and Castiel did as she asked. He prepared their laptop and opened the data with Lisa's interview about her husband.

"Ok, Ms. Braeden, this is to help us to focus on the problem, without getting disturbed by taking notes. I have to remember you that you signed the formalities, which mentioned this part of our work." Castiel's voice chimed. Lisa was on the desktop and nodded, looking to Cas who was behind the camera.

"Yes, it's alright," she answered.

Charlie noticed the nervous shift of the brown-haired woman but didn't mention it yet.

"Did your husband ever cheat on you before?" Castiel asked.

"I- I don't know. I didn't notice when it's that what you're asking," she answered stuttering.

"Did you ever had the feeling that it might be possible that he would think of somebody else, whenever you're with him?" Castiel continued.

Lisa paused and looked down at her lap. She shook her head and looked up, her eyes went through the room and avoided Castiel's eyes "Yes."

"Have you noticed a change in his behaviors. Did he took care of his look more often, was he dressing up and coming home late, smelling different? Like a woman, maybe?" Castiel kept going coldly.

"He came home late smelling like fries. He took showers and slept on the couch to not wake me up." she answered, "how many questions are left?"

"Just a few more, " Cas answered, "does he react sensitively when you ask for his phone or other private property?"

"He doesn't want me to answer the phone for him, but he isn't too sensitive, uh, or tense when I use it...." she sighed, scratching her forehead distressed.

"Have you ever saw him looking after somebody else when you were together?" Castiel asked directly.

Lisa shook her head, smiling softly. But when she looked up she nodded "Sometimes."