chapter 5

Hi there, that is a pretty picture of Narlee the secretary..
I heart you guys..
                   $$$$$$
He was scrolling through some files facing the window, His office phone rang as he picked it
" You have a visitor"Narlee said
" Let the person in"
He wore his coat as he continued what he was doing.The door opened as sound of lady heels distracted him.He had personally warned all workers against heels.He turned staring at a lady in  mini silver dress and heels ,her long straight hair plastered on her face, He recognized her Courtney Payne
" Long time Captain "
Yeah..He was the captain of American football in highschool .He walked to her giving her a slight hug." Please sit"
He sat opposite her
" Surprise right? "
"Yeah"
" Well, It isn't very nice as a lady came to see her fiancée "
" I have been busy lately"
" me too, but I made up time "she said" Nothing has changed, Mr Captain, still arrogant and not paying attention to girls"
" And you too, cheer captain, sassy and all,nothing changed "
" This isn't highschool, where I pushed myself on you, its outside world and look we are engaged already "she smiled
" without our consent? "
" This isn't romantic "She changed the topic" I mean meeting you in the office, let's go somewhere "
He sighed ..that character of women being in control, he hated it..He clenched his fist.
" let's go"he said taking his car keys. He stood up as Courtney held his arms lovingly as they walked out of the company,with kim trailing behind them with the brown file, leaving the workers in shock as different corners gossiped.
                   †††††††
One thing was sure for Valerie Carter, the restaurant was only for people of high clTh,Valerie has never been so amazed, Justin came out from the car so as Valerie, He wore his shades waiting for Valerie to catch up with him,She held his hands as walked inside. They picked a table of two and settled down.
" You know if I was a worker here, I would be so happy "
Justin smiled and brought out his card
"Am treating you today" He said as he picked a pad on the table ordering a lot of things. She was staring around as she noticed a familiar man,she has seen on business news walk in with a lady, as they walked to the table at her back. A waiter walked to Justin.
"Table 34" The waiter said smiling at Justin as she dropped the tray of food.
" Valerie, I'll be back"Justin said
Valerie rolled her stating the obvious, Justin was going to flirt with the waiter.
********
Xander pulled out the seat for Courtney, she sat down ,so did he.
"Interesting choice" Courtney smiled
"Look...skipping conferences and meeting  here is not my thing..Business is tight" He rested on the chair hitting a lady's hair.
"Sorry" He told Valerie, she just turned back. He faced Courtney.
" Look..get it Xander! We would be married soon ,so free up some space "She said out of frustration, for crying out loud!she Skipped work to meet him.
" Friday night then"He said
Courtney stood up.
"OK then....carry on" she said and walked out of the restaurant. Women you would never understand them, she carried him out for nothing and she is the one getting mad!!
He sighed .It was a good thing he came out with some files.
"Kim give me files that needs to be walked on"
Kim checked all the files on her hand as a brown file slipped from her hand beside the next table but Kim didn't notice.she gave Xander the file he had requested for and left him alone.

  Yoho!    The coming of the file.....
Vote and comment..
:)
  Daring OMA.
Am so sorry for the lateness...Am caught in the middle of night readings...
Free extra chapters soon.......