explanation

The story has ended, but so that I don't end the book without explaining and you kill me for ending it abruptly, this chapter is made.

There are things that were to be sorted out in the story, and if the story didn't show it, this chap will. :)

Points about the book:

• this book was a fragment of my imagination when my mother was kind of sick, and I intensified it and made it into a tragic story.

• Jungkook was decided as the main character because Jungkook is mainly portrayed as the r00d and hawt guy, so a soft concept came in mind. And as I noticed, sad stories usually star Hoseok and Taehyung, so I thought of jungkook uwu sowey

• I thought it over and made it into Alzheimer's, but there were other options of mental diseases too, like Cotard's Syndrome, Schizophrenia and Autism etc.

• when I decided it as forgetting, I researched it for a bit and fitted the facts in the story. But if it doesn't seem like it was researched upon and seemed messy and poorly written, I'm so sorry! I tried my best :'(

So the book facts are over, and here I'll talk about the plot line.

• Jungkook was young (as in 20s) when he was afflicted with Alzheimer's disease, but he was diagnosed with it years later, which is not mentioned in the book. He may be (MAY BE) older (from 30s to 50s) in the book, but it was not mentioned.

• Hara and Jungkook met in high school and were together till completing studies and after that as well. It's as though they practically lived together. 

• Jungkook is not always sleeping lmao,,, it's just that Hara comes to him when he's sleeping, so she doesn't have to face him when she's well aware of the fact that he's not going to be there anymore.

• When Hara wanted to do something for Jungkook, she went to a *cough* store *cough* which sold *ahem* stuff... ha ha ha...

Let's be clear.

In the start, I've mentioned that the genres of this book include fantasy, so that means anything can happen in this story hahah.

Hara found and went to a shop that sells potions and stuff that can cure diseases which are seemingly incurable (here, Alzheimer's) and quietly gave it to Jungkook, without consulting the doctor.

• Hara knew that Jungkook would become healthy back again but there was something that she should sacrifice. She courageously took it.

• the thing that was dear to Jungkook which was going to be traded away from him was the whole memories of his life, including his memories of Hara. He would not remember anything from his past, and Hara accepted it because she thought that his life and health were more important than the past that she shared with him.

• She left his side, sadly of course, and didn't meet with him. 

• She ordered the nurse and the doctor that he should not know about her and they agree. 

• The doctor, saying before that Jungkook's case is hopeless, found that he's improving well, but didn't dig into it. He let him be and obeyed Hara.

•So now, Jungkook doesn't know about the person who's helping him, but he knows there is someone, and he is restless.

As time passes, Jungkook gave it up and left searching for her.

•And as he completely forgot who Hara is, continues to go on with his life. He worked hard and became successful.

•Meanwhile, Hara checks up on him frequently and makes sure it is night so that he doesn't see her.

• But one day, Hara came to Jungkook's house when he's awake, and he saw her, which was not in her plan.

• Jungkook chased her, but before he can, Hara hastily wrote the note and left his house through the window. Till Jungkook chased her ack, it was too late. She ran away.

Jungkook felt bad as if he didn't complete his self-imposed task, and was frustrated because he wasn't getting to know the truth. He broke down.

• In the epilogue, Jungkook stood in the balcony and Hara came and they stare at the sunset together.

The explanation to it is that first of all, this is fantasy, so just as Hara used the means to make him well, he did the same. And in return to that, he had given up everything he had gained over the past years, being her well-wisher just the way he was.

Wanted to add that I didn't add numbers of their age or the time passed in the book because I felt like it would wash away all the essence, so I refrained from doing so.

• Lastly, I'd like to add that the reason I made this book is to make you realise that you have at least one well-wisher, though you may not know about it. We all have that one person in our lives who always genuinely wants the best for us, but we usually don't recognise that. You have one too. And if you think there's definitely no one, there still is, and that's me. I love you. :)

Hope I explained all the doubts of the book. 

I hope you like it, and if there is anything I missed, please tell me. I'll add them later.

If there are any loopholes in the book, I'm terribly sorry for them. I planned them as much as I could. Sorry if there's anything you don't like.

Hope you still like the book nonetheless.