Chapter 3: The Monsters Come to Life

One night when Mary was in bed she heard a voice coming from her clock. The voice said "um listen it's me micheal and please respond".

"How are you talking to me? The clock's speaker needs a wire connected to a microphone to use it and I thought I disabled it," Mary said.

"Um listen, there will be monsters looking to get inside. They will try to get inside using different methods. But I will tell you how to survive. Okay so first is Freddy, um..." Micheal said.

"Wait did you say Freddy?" Mary asked.

"Um listen please. Okay so um first is Freddy. He will walk into your room. When he does you must hide under the bed. You'll know he is about to enter when you hear him laugh. Next is Bonnie. He will appear at your window. When you see him at the window you must hide in closet. Then there is Chica. She will appear in the closet. You must close the closet and wait. When her breathing stops it's safe to open the closet door. Bonnie will not appear while Chica is in the closet. Then there is Foxy. He will appear under the bed. When he does you must wait in the hall. But don't stay in the hall. If you do Golden Freddy will appear and kill you. They should stop temporarily when the clock hits 6AM. Then the clock will reset back to 12AM. And you won't be able to leave until they are destroyed. Golden Freddy is waiting outside so don't leave," Micheal said.