Chapter 4

[A/N] Honestly, I forgot about this book for a little bit. This chapter would've been out if I had remembered to update. I also included some abilities of some of the elements. Enjoy
---------

"Concubine Jia! Concubine Jia! Please, come back! You mustn't run! You are pregnant and you have just eaten! It is not good for you!" Chen cried out with a pleading tone.

How could she catch the concubine if he was so far in front of her? Being pregnant must mean nothing to him since he's running like he's being chased by a pack of wolves!

'Ah, this is so troublesome!' She was very grateful that the concubine has gotten nicer but... WHY HAS HE BECOME TROUBLESOME INSTEAD?! He's just so difficult.

Baoyu, on the other hand, was sick and tired of this sh*t. He can't handle being followed around. Why are those two girls so nosy? Oh, of course, it's because he's pregnant. Even if that's the case, he's not a fragile snowflake that needs protection. He's still a man with pride.

What if he wanted to walk around naked? He couldn't even if he wanted to! That's because Chen and Biyu always come and bother him. 'Concubine Jia, you must take your medicine' or 'Concubine Jia, please, eat your food'.

Concubine Jia this, Concubine Jia that. Baoyu thought that things might get easier being a concubine and pregnant but... THIS IS WORSE THAN HIS FIRST LIFE. At least, in his first life, he got to do what he wanted without anyone monitoring his every move. He just wants to get away from it all!!

'Hell, this is so troublesome. Why can she just let me wander around the palace?' Baoyu wondered. Spotting another turn and making a sharp left before increasing his speed.

Chen, who was tailing close behind him for a couple of seconds, stopped running, completely exhausted. The young servant had given up. She knew she wasn't going to be able to catch the concubine as soon as he intensified his speed.

She could attempt to use her element but... Jia Baoyu has two elements and since he's older, he has more control over it. Now that she's lost sight of the concubine, she'll have to ask Biyu for assistance.

Jia Baoyu's elements, Moon and Lightning. His first element is only useful at night. It might sound like a bad element but it's a helpful one.

The Moon element, an element that can cast gravity movement spells, reverse gravity, fly, and jump extremely high.

The moon controls tides so having it control water in some way control water, tidal wave, etc. Moonlight also deals radiant damage as well. With that said, here are some of the abilities,

Healing, regeneration, shapeshifting, and time manipulation.

The other element is the Lightning element. If you haven't already guessed, is to manipulate lightning. Some of the abilities this element has been,

Resurrection, thunder and storm manipulation, electrical Transportation, and Reanimation.

Those two elements are quite challenging to handle, and the girls are not too sure if the concubine will attempt to harm them.

Chen's Flower element helps her manipulate flowers. The youthful girl was always envious of others and their elements. The words 'you're useless' constantly rang in her head as she cried herself to sleep at night.

She had often believed that Biyu was so fortunate to have a water element.

That was in the past. Now, Chen couldn't imagine having any other element. As Chen grew older, she realized that her element was kinda useful... Well, I'm her opinion.