Introduction

Hey, welcome to my book! Um.... yeah Until Dawn is literally about 3 years old now but you know what I'm addicted to it in every way soooooo.... yeah. Annnnnyways I'm not really expecting anyone to be interested in the books I publish I'm just doing this for fun so I can have something to read over for my lil addicted heart. But if you are reading this I hope you enjoy this..... wonderful.... heartwarming.... sincere.... inspirational.....   work of..... art that the..... magical fairies.... uh.... in my brain.... helped me.... create......uh... yeah.... anywhooooo let's get on with the story.
First of all, I'm going to tell you what it means when I wrote in certain fonts so you don't get confuzzleated. I use this one for characters thoughts I use this one for titles, explanations, or cut-ins of me during the story, *I use this one for characters actions* And I use this one for regular dialogue or things the characters say. So now that we've gotten that out of the way, This book is going to be based on the character Emily. That being said, allow me to tell you a bit of her overall traits.
Negative traits- stubborn, narcissistic, brash, entitled
Positive traits- independent, bold, straightforward, persuasive