Meet Sammie

Hi, i'm Sammie Cullen unofficially Whittlock. My Biological parents are Bella and Edward. They either neglect or abuse me because..,. I actualy have no idea why. But any way, the people I call my family of heart are my uncles Jasper and Emmet, Aunt Rosalie, and my twin Ren.

"Sammie?" Ren asked. We were in the tent because the Voultri were coming.

" Yeah?"  I said.

"Will you always be here for me?"

"Yes" I kissed her head and held her closer to me. I was mentaly more mature then her and a minute older then her but looked a month older.

--------------------------------------------The next day-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Voultri flashed into the clearing.  I grabed Ren's hand and Edward pushed me to the gound. i put my foot out and caught myself. I stood up and glared at him. Ren grabed  my hand. I felt drawn to King Caius. I showed Ren.  Edward growled at me while Ren smiled.

"Carlisle, my freind, it seems that there are some serious aligations against some of your coven." Aro said.

"We have done nothing Renesmee is not an imortal child." Carlisle said I know it shouldn't hurt anymore but I can't help the bit of pain in my heart at how he completly ignores me.

"That is not something your coven is acused of. It seems you have been abusing the girl next to Renesmee." Aro said and Irena stood next to him. She cared about me?

"Should we join them Ren? "  I asked through a mind link. She nodded to me. I looked to my family of heart they nodded. Because we all loved each other I established a mind link between us. We walked to Aro.

"We wish to join your coven." I say looking up at him my hair away from my face. He gasped as he saw my black eye and busted lip. He gassped and hugged me, well tried. As he bent down to me I blocked me and threw up a forcefeild to protect me. He froze and when I opened my eyes I saw he was holding Edward against  a tree growling. I walked over to him and tugged on his robe. He stopped and i held my hand out. He looked at me questioningly.

"You can't convict or try anything against anyeone unless I testify and give evidence." He smiled and grabbed I closed my eyes. When I opened them he told me to go to Ren. I went to her and hugged her. I saw Aro about to tear off Edwards head and I covered her eyes, kissing her forehead. She held me tighter.  After they had Killed my abusers we starrted walking back to their jet. After a while Ren yawned. I looked at her.

"Tired?" I asked and she nodded. I bent down in front of her and she climbed onto my back. Jasper ruffled my hair and I shook my head knowing Ren was still not asleep I started singging a lullaby. She fell asleep and I noticed the others looking at me. My family smiling at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You act like a mother should." Marcus said. I nodded.

"I grew up." I noticed Jane and Alec smiling at me sadly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so This is the first chapter. What do you think?