Morning Training

"Ah! Another day of training!" Kai had said that once he got out of bed. He dressed into his robes and went to wake up the others. "Wake up, ninja!" He yelled and did spinjitzu at the same time. The rest of the ninja got out of their rooms. They were already dressed in their robes. Cole yawned loudly. "Ugh! More training. Can't Ninjago save itself?", he complained. Kai looked at his fellow ninja. Then he realized that someone was missing.
"Um, Nya! Wake up!", Kai yelled across the hallway. Jay seemed worried. He interrupted. "I will fetch her. Kai, tell Sensei I will be back." Jay sprinted to Nya's room. Kai and the rest ran outside where Wu waited.
Jay tried to open the door. It was jammed tightly. "Argh! Why Nya!" He kicked the door until it poped unexpectedly, making Jay tumble over. He craned his head up. Nya was nowhere is sight. The room was stuffy. When Nya was in her room, it smelled like flowers. At least to Jay. "Uh, Nya?" Jay was confused. Where was she out to so early? Then his curiosity stopped when he heard Sensei Wu. "Jay! Nya! Hurry up!"
Jay ran outside of the dojo. The ninja were confused. "Where's Nya?", asked Kai. Jay shrugged. "I dunno. She's not in her room." Everyone was confused. Lloyd chuckled. "Maybe she went out to the clearance sales at the mall.", he joked. "Well, she must have taken a dragon. Ninjago city is quite far in walking.", Cole added. Sensei Wu facepalmed. He whispered softly, "Why Nya?"
Sensei Wu began. "Okay ninja. Forget Nya for today. Now pay attention. Today we will learn how to meditate. Sit in the position I'm sitting in and whistle." They took the silence in at whistled the tune Wu made. This is a peaceful practice, Nya would have not left, Jay thought. He had a hard time  meditating, since Nya was what was all in his head.
                        3 hours later
  Nice work, ninja. What it takes to be a ninja is learning how to relax, not just fighting. Your reward is some nice and warm ramen for breakfast. The ninja cheered. "Oh yeah! We haven't had ramen for 4 months! It's about time!", Cole cheered, being the food monster he is. The ninja ran inside the dojo kitchen, except Jay. The thought of Nya flooded his brain. What could have happened to her? He thought of the worst case scenario. What if she got kidnapped again? The ninja noticed Jay's feelings. "Hey Jay! You coming?", asked Lloyd, who had saved a spot for him. Jay looked at Lloyd. "Um.. I need to use the bathroom.", Jay used as an excuse. He slowly walked to the bathroom, feeling worried in a sickly fashion.