We Will See...

2 weeks later
Jay woke up once Sensei Wu rung the morning bell. He got up, changed into his robe, and walked to Nya's room to see how she and the baby were doing. He opened the door. Nya was already dressed and awake. She held Jaya and fed her. Jay smiled and gave Nya a small kiss. "It's getting late Nya, let's go outside.", he said.
He, Nya, and Jaya went outside and sat down with the ninja and Wu. This was the first time Jaya was joined into training. Jaya was pretty quiet during the vow of silence, until she let out a tiny sneeze. Everyone laughed. It was the day they were going to find out if Jaya inherited Nya's water power. Nya tried many times to summon her water element but it didn't seem to come out. Jay still had his. Sensei Wu set up an alter in front of the dojo and everyone decorated it with flowers and blankets. Nya and Jay walked down the aisle and set the baby down. Sensei Wu and the ninja, except Nya, put their hand on Jaya and turned on their elements. Nya got frightened, but Jay calmed her down. Then Nya saw the most beautiful thing ever. Jaya began to laugh as a magical water ball came out of her heart. She had inherited Nya's water element! Everyone stopped and cheered. Jay grabbed Jaya and hugged Nya. "Our baby has an element!", Jay yelled in excitement. "We have ourselves a future ninja.", Cole chuckled. "All we need to wait for is for her to find her true potential.", Lloyd added. Everyone laughed. Sensei Wu added, "We will see ninja, we will see......."

                        THE END
           Get ready for the sequel!