Announcement

Cole, Zane, and Lloyd were busy getting comfortable in the hospital waiting room. They knew they were going to be there for a long time. Cole set up his earphones and a speaker. "Man, I hope the baby is a boy.", Cole commented. Zane and Lloyd smirked at Cole. "Well Cole. It's Jay and Nya's baby. We will see what is given to them.", Zane wisley commented. Lloyd was texting is mom, Misako. She didn't know about Nya's pregnancy and that she was going to give birth. Besides, Misako is a big friend of Nya.
Lloyd: Mom, I'm at the hospital.
Misako: What?! What happened baby?
Lloyd: No, I'm okay. I'm in the waiting room. It's about one of the other ninja.
Misako: Oh😌, that's good. Who is in the hospital?
Lloyd: me, Cole, and Zane are in the waiting area.
Misako: Where is Kai, Jay, and Nya?
Lloyd: In the ER.
Misako: Oh no! What happened?!
Lloyd: No. Kai and Jay are okay. It's Nya who's the patient.
Misako: Oh no! Nya! What happened to her? Was it a training accident?
At this time, Lloyd began to sweat. He did not know how to tell his mother about Nya.
Lloyd: It was not an accident.
Misako: Then what happened?
Lloyd: Mom, Nya is having a baby....
It took a while for Misako to reply.
Misako: Oh my!😮 Sensei Wu never told me! Nya is going to be a mother?!🤰👶 She just became a ninja! She might lose her elemental power! Who's the father?
Lloyd: Jay is the father. We didn't know Nya was expected until today!
Misako: Bad boy Jay! I have to come to visit. I'm coming right now!
Lloyd turned off his phone and face palming on how the texting was so embarrassing. Zane noticed Lloyd. "Is everything alright?", he asked. Lloyd thought for a second. "Yeah Zane. I'm okay. Misako is coming.", he blurted out.
Kai stepped out of the ER. He was so worried about is sister. She had not awoken and the baby was kicking. Jay was holding her hand and the assistants tried to wake her up. Kai knew he had to text his and Nya's parents. They were going to become grandparents and didn't even know it. Kai got his phone and texted his father.
Kai: Hey dad. Haven't texted in a while. I have some news. Tell this to mom.
Mr. Smith: Oh! Kai! What happened?
Kai: I'm at the hospital. I'm waiting in front of the ER.
Mr. Smith: What happened, son?
Kai: It's Nya, dad. She's..
Mr. Smith: What son?
Kai: Nya is.. you and Mom are going to become grandparents...
Mr. Smith: What?! We are not ready! Son, why didn't you tell me this!
Kai: I didn't know until today. She and the father, Jay, kept it secret.
Mr. Smith: Jay is the father?! Welp this is gonna be fun... Don't worry, Me and your mother will come visit shortly. Oh god! Maya is going to be devastated.
Kai ended the conversation and stared at the ER door where his sister was in. Kai didn't enter, so he sat on the bench outside and read the nearest magazine about health.
Back at the waiting room, Cole, Zane, and Lloyd were already relaxed. Cole was listening to music. Zane was playing with his rubric cube Jay had given him. Lloyd was looking on YouTube, "Best Parkour get ways".
Cole was thinking on texting Sensei Wu, but when he got his phone out, it had 1% of battery! "Aw, darn!", he complained. Lloyd gave him a look. "Okay Cole?", he asked. "Lloyd, my battery died, can you text Sensei?", Cole asked. Lloyd ended his video and texted Sensei Wu.
Lloyd: Hey master! Are you coming to the hospital?
No response came. "He doesn't answer.", Lloyd responded. Cole shrugged and went back to his music, with, by the way, was connected to his iPod.
Jay was more worried than ever. No matter how much he sweat on Nya's hand or the shocks the assistants had done, she didn't wake up. The baby was more alive than she was! Then the nurse finally said, "Mr. Jay, I believe Nya is not going to make it. The baby will die if Nya doesn't wake up and after, Nya would." Jay felt terrible. Jay had a lump in his throat and finally let the tears that he has been holding come out. Just in that moment, a machine that Nya was hooked to made a noise. The room froze. Jay didn't know how to react. Should he sob? Should he wait? In that moment, Nya's eyes burst open like she had a horrible nightmare and gasped. Jay's horror immediately turned into relief. He cheered and the rest of the assistants joined him. However, the cheers stopped when Nya began feeling labour pains and cried out loud. The nurse brought herself back together. She began to yell.
"Assistant 1, get the syringe!"
"Assistant 2, get the gas tank!"
Meanwhile the commands kept going, Jay ran to Nya's side. "Okay Nya, jus- just breathe." Jay studdered, since he was unprepared of the situation. He had never seen Nya is so much pain.
Outside the room, Kai heard the muffled chaos in the room. He was curious and looked in the window. Nya was already wake and was having her baby! Kai was happy. He couldn't help it but to cheer, "My sister is okay!"