𝐈𝐈.

𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐀—𝟕 𝟗 𝐀𝐁𝐘

𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐀—𝟕
𝟗 𝐀𝐁𝐘

𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐏 .

Her movements were silent and her linen scarves swept after her body before she landed in a roll on a roof overlooking the square. Lowering down on her belly, she crawled behind the mini wall and counted out the number of dupes below.

Only six. Tahl had taken on worse.

All of the essential doors to the structure were open and no one appeared to suspect a thing. This was a mission of stealth, speed, and silence. Not weaponry and laserfire. She had to get in. She had to get out. That was it. She liked those missions more; simpler, less messy. And after the last months she had, simple was what she and the asset required.

The woman took three sharp breaths before she started to rise, preparing to make the great leap over the wall when she saw something new approaching the encampment.

"Oh, great!" Tahl huffed into the scarf covering her mouth, "A bounty droid."

Drawing the Niktos attention, the tall metal droid's voice was booming, "Subparagraph Sixteen of the Bondsman Guild Protocol Waiver compels you to immediately produce said assets."

As soon as the guards in location prepared to defend themselves, the IG Unit immediately began firing upon them. And while the machine skillfully managed to eliminate nearly every threat, he also managed to alert everyone of his presence which then in turn, made the doors automatically shut, sealing off her only entrances to the building.