The visit

SAIKI'S POV

It's been approximately one week since (y/n) has been to school. I usually wouldn't be concerned with the life of someone I barely even know but even I can take responsibility for my actions.

Once the last bell rung I quickly hurried off to the front gate. Just as I was about to walk out I felt a hand being slapped down on my shoulder. Judging by my lack of sensing the presence it must've been Nandou.

"Hey pal wanna go get some ramen later," he asks.

"No." I say walking off

"Are you sure pal?" He asks.

"Yes, I'm sure." I say getting more annoyed

As if the gods themselves heard my complaints, Nendo was distracted and left me alone.

____10 mins later____

Normally I would just teleport inside but I'm not even sure if this is her address. I overheard Teruhashi's thoughts earlier today in school.

It was dark when I went up to the door. Judging by the size of the house her family must've been very wealthy.

I knock on the door. No answer. I knock again and get the same response. After a few minutes of waiting, I decide to walk home. As I walked down the walkway I stopped. For some reason, my body wouldn't let me leave until I knew if she was okay.

I swallowed hard before teleporting right inside of the house. I wasn't really taken back by the boxes everywhere considering they had just moved, but it was odd seeing how under decorated this place was. There was a single sofa and a coffee table in the family room with boxes on everything and smaller boxes and envelopes on the table.

I walked around a little more. There was no sign of anyone being home but I proceeded to look upstairs. The upstairs had four doors. Three I presumed to be bedrooms and the other one a bathroom. Like any normal person, I went to the bedroom with the door cracked open.

I quietly opened the door not to disturb anyone. As I entered and walked closer I saw a sleeping body in a (Favorite color) bed. I slightly pull the blanket down and see (y/n)'a sweaty face.

This was the perfect opportunity for me to make up for my actions. I place my hand on her head careful not to wake her and used my abilities to heal her. A few seconds later I check to see if it had worked but for some odd reason it didn't.

This could be related to why she knows so much about me and why I know nothing about her at all. I turn to leave thinking about all of the possibilities for my powers not working on her when suddenly I felt something grab my arm. I look down at (y/n) slightly annoyed but also taken back by this sudden action.

"What d-" I begin.

She is still sleeping. I grab her and put it back down to her side and walk away again. Once again she grabs my arm but this time she pulls me down next to her.

"Don't leave me.." she mumbles holding me tighter.
As much as I wanted to get up and leave before she woke up it seemed as if her strength way on the same level as mine if not stronger. I decide to teleport away but to no avail. Somehow my teleportation and healing abilities weren't working.

To make things worse the only clothing items she had on were her undergarments.