Little Stark - [T.H] (part three) (old)

Summary: This is a continuation of part two of Little Stark. Ned figures out Peter's and Y/n's feelings for each other, but it seems that they still haven't figured it out for themselves. So Ned takes it upon himself to try and get the two of them to realise their feelings for one another.. Peter and Y/n obviously know Ned is up to something, they just haven't figured out what... 

Warning: FLUFFY NESSSS, kisses,  

Word Count: 2947

* * * 

Ned knew that Peter liked Y/n, more than a friend. Not only was it painfully obvious, but they're best friends and he knows everything about Peter. 

Plus, he told him. 

Not only did Ned know that Peter liked Y/n as more than a friend, but he also knew that Y/n liked him back the same way. 

How did he know this? 

She told him. 

Plus, it was also a little obvious.. 

The most frustrating thing about it was, both of them refused to confess to the other. Ned wanted so badly to just spill the beans and tell each of them that they liked each other. Unfortunately, he had made promises to both of them that he wouldn't tell a single soul. 

So what was he going to do? He was going to find a way for them to confess to one another. It was the most perfect plan! He was going to leave them alone more often, invite them over and then leave the room for a bit, do things like this as often as he could.. At this point, he was desperate. 

Not only did he want two of his best friends to get together, but also, it was driving him crazy. Whenever he was alone with one of them, all they seemed to talk about, was the other person. Did they not have anything better to do, then talk about one another? He just wanted his friends back.. 

* * * 

Y/n leaned back against the head board of her bed. Peter was sitting at her desk, and Ned was laying on her floor. They were all doing homework, but currently, Y/n was bored. She had studied for hours now, and she didn't feel like she could fit anymore information into her brain. 

She huffed a little and brushed some hair out of her face before she crumpled up the piece of paper she had in her hand and threw it over towards Peter. 

Who caught it without even looking over in her direction. He looked over towards her with a brow raised, before he tossed it into her garbage can that was by the door. 

"That's not fair, you used your weird spider powers." She commented, gesturing to him. 

"They aren't weird and stop trying to distract me. We need to get this done." He replied, sending her a pointed look before going back to work. 

She stuck her tongue out towards him and flopped forwards onto her bed, so she was laying on her stomach. 

"We've been at this for hours." She whined. 

"Technically, we've been at it for hours. You've just been complaining." Ned spoke up, looking up at her from his spot on the floor, she only glared at him. 

She sighed a little bit before rolling off her bed and stood up, "Alright, well you losers can stay here, i'm going to go get something to eat. I need food to help me think." She stepped over Ned and began walking towards her door. 

Peter only waved a little, to acknowledge that he heard her. She pouted a little at this. On her way over to the door, she passed by Peter and her desk. She leaned over his shoulder a bit to see what he was working on.