Riverdale High

My dad pulled up in front of my new school. Giving me all the details.
This was weird. I hate new people. Except for Betty.
"Good luck, kid." My dad said with a smile. I forced a small smile.
"You too, dad." I tapped his car and went on in.
I was all the way guarded and didn't want to talk to anybody but then I saw... "Betty!" She turned around.
"Stiles." She said warmly. I went over to her. Relieved to see a familiar face.
"So this the Stiles I've heard so much about. You're so much cuter in person." A smoking hot, raven haired girl said.  Someone too hot to be talking about me.
"Uh..." I laughed embarrassed.
"Can I have him?" She laughed.
"I think Archie would be a little upset. Stiles, this is Veronica Lodge. My best friend ever." Betty introduced.
"Hey. Sorry about the awkwardness just now. I promise I get worse." I joked. Apparently it worked because it made her laugh. Then a redhead in a yellow and blue letterman's jacket walked up to us.
"Hey, Archiekins. This is your new neighbor and classmate."
Veronica said.
"Hi, Archie Andrews." He said extending his hand for a shake.
"Stiles Stilinski." He had a very firm handshake. Not as strong as Scott or the others but still firm.
"Since you three live so close together, you can hang out together." Veronica suggested. Neither of us were interested so I changed the subject.
"Betty. Wanna show me to the principal's office?" I asked.
"Of course. I'll see you guys later." Betty said goodbye to her friends and proceeded to walk me to the Principal's office. Giving an opportunity to talk to her.
"So...Archie seems...Nice?" I said. Obviously wanting to know what his damage was.
"Yeah...Sorry. He's my best friend and he's just a little..."
"Protective?" I finished her thought.
"Exactly. He actually is a sweetheart." Betty insisted.
"I'll take your word for it." I scoffed.
"Here it is. It's all you." Betty said.
"Thanks." I said and touched her arm.
"Good luck." She smiled warmly at me and left me alone to talk to Principal Wetherbee.

My first class was Biology with Betty, Kevin and Veronica. Archie was there too. Whatever.
Then History with Betty.
Followed by English Lit with Betty (I swear I'm not a stalker)
Then I got to meet the coolest guy that  was in Bio and English class.
"Stiles. This is Jughead Jones. Juggie, this is Stiles Stilinski. He's new." Betty introduced. I just gave a nod of acknowledgement. I already sensed he was too cool for handshakes.
So what brings you to Stepfordale USA?" He asked sarcastically. I liked him already.
"My dad and Kevin's dad are friends...Grocery list; I was dragged here." I said honestly. "No offense."
"None taken. I felt the same way when my mom made us move here." Veronica said.
"Yeah. Then you warmed up to everyone." I saw Archie put an arm around a very confused Veronica.
"Okay!" I laughed at the sheer ridiculousness of his behavior.
"Don't worry about Archie. He's harmless." Veronica said.
"So I keep hearing. So is Jughead your real name?" I asked. Only for him to answer a question with a question.
"Is Stiles your real name?"
"No. That's just what I like to be called." I explained.
"Same." He answered.
"Fair enough. I'm telling you right now, that brooding bad boy routine is not going to work me on. You remind so much of my friend, Derek so much...it's freaky! And I wore that bitch down! So watch your back. You will be my friend. I'll wait." I basically threatened. I got a smirk.
"Are you always this...Spirited?"
Kevin asked. He's only known me mellow so this was a surprise.
"Are you kidding? This me tamed right now!" I said excitedly.
"You're weird. You'll fit in just fine." Jughead scoffed. 1 point for Stiles.
"Cheryl? What are you doing over here?" Veronica asked.
"I won't be long. I don't want to catch anything from the...Undesirables. I just came to remind, Betty and Veronica that Vixens practice is today 4:00 sharp. So don't be late this time, Veronica." Cheryl said.
"Once! I was late once." Veronica said.
"Aw. That's cute. You think I care.
Come, Reggie." Cheryl took the human Ken Doll by the arm and walked away. Yelling 4:00. Veronica was muttering some things in Spanish. I recognized the swear words thanks to Derek.
"Well she was...sweet." I said.
"You caught her on a good day."

When my dad came home I video called Scott so I could tell the both about my day at once.
All damn day...Still don't like Archie. Maybe tomorrow.