The Roof Is On Fire

It's been two weeks and I'm settled in. I love everyone. Except bitch ass Archie. Man I hate him.
Oh! And Reggie. He's a douche bag. Kinda reminds me of Jackson. Dude can pretend all he wants but he's a nice guy. Not too sure about Reggie though.
I'm closer to Betty and Jughead. They're my Riverdale besties. Eww. Did I just say that? That sounded so girly. Anyway I like it here more than I expected. But I haven't seen all of it.
"Yo, Jughead. Where do you live?" I asked as we all hung out in the awesome lounge room.
"Stalker much?" Jughead asked sarcastically. My native tongue.
"Very much. But seriously, I've been to everyone's house but yours. Even stupid Archie's house." I added.
"Wanna run that by me again?" Archie challenged.
"Was the statement not factual? It was? Great. Moving on. Jug..." I reverted back to my original question.
"Jughead doesn't live here. He lives on the South Side of town."
Betty explained.
"Oh. Well what's wrong with that?"
I asked. Archie kept glaring at me.
"Think of it as...Riverdale's Skid Row." Veronica explained. That analogy was awesome. She was such a sexy, smart badass! Too bad she was attached to a tool. And not even the useful kind.
"Sweet. Can I come?" I asked happily.
"No! No no no. I like you. I don't like a lot of people. Kinda want you to stay alive." Jughead said and hit my arm.
"Whatever's down there...I've seen worse. I'll be fine." I insisted.
"Fine. Your funeral." Jughead said.
"Wicked!" I said excitedly.
"Meet me outside your house at sunset. We're taking my bike." Jughead sighed. He seemed nervous.
"I'll be there! Now I gotta go pee because I worked myself up." I don't know why I said that out loud. Before I ran to the bathroom
I heard Betty ask
"Are you sure about this, Jug?"
"No." Jughead answered. That did not fill me with confidence but whatever. I was still going.
And still needed to go.
"Oh yeah."

My dad was still working so I left the key in a plant and sent him a text.
"You're actually going through with it." Jughead laughed.
"You came." I laughed too.
"Well, Jughead Jones is nothing if not a man of his word. Let's go." Jughead said and I hopped on his motorcycle.
It was a freaking deathride, I'm pretty sure I crushed Jughead's ribs by holding on so tight and my heart was in my throat. It was awesome!
"We're here." Jughead said.
"Oh! Good. I can throw up." I said before throwing up everything I've eaten in three years.
"Thanks for waiting at least." Jughead said disgusted as he unlocked his door.
"Your very welcome." I said sarcastically as I recovered. "Oh cool. You live in a trailer. Can I check it out?" I asked. I don't know why this amused me but I wanted
a closer look.
"Sure but we're not staying long. I just came to pick up my jacket." Jughead said while I looked around. I was expecting something more redneck looking but it looked really homey.
"Looks comfy." I said.
"Thanks? Let's roll, weirdo." Jughead said as he threw on this black leather jacket with a snake on it. That was the coolest freaking thing ever and I wanted one so bad! But I kept my chill and hopped on the death trap that I ironically also loved.
We drove all the way to the this bar called the Whyte Wyrm.
It looked grungy and badass, like only the toughest of dudes went there.
There were motorcycles everywhere and a few guys with the same jacket as Jughead just hanging out.
"Okay...before we go in, a few ground rules; Don't look at anybody cross-eyed, be as chill as the Arctic and stay close to me." Jughead said and I nodded. I just wanted to go, man. And go we did. That place was lit as hell. Pool table, Arcade machines, a bar, darts...I didn't know where I wanted to go first. "Stiles. These are some friends of mine, Sweetpea, Toni and Fangs." Jughead introduced us.
"So is he your Northside pet project or something?" Sweetpea laughed.
"Don't know what that's supposed to mean but I practically begged to come here." I explained.
"You actually volunteered to come here?" Toni asked.
"On purpose?" Fangs questioned.
"Yeah..." I answered. They all seemed genuinely confused and shocked that I would want to come here.
"Okay...I see you." Sweetpea nodded.
"You're cool." Fangs smirked. 1: Words I never thought I would hear and 2: Fangs is the most precious little cinnamon roll I have ever met and I wanted to squish him.
"And crazy. You'll fit in just fine." Toni said warmly. Crazy I've heard.
"What's your name?" Sweetpea asked.
"Stiles." I answered.
"Sweet. Welcome to the Southside. Wanna play some pool?" Fangs asked.
"Sure." The looks on the others faces would have been a clear indication that I had made a mistake.
He pretended he wasn't good up to one final shot and schooled me. And I was stupid enough to bet money that he couldn't get all the balls in the pockets in one shots...I lost. Now I had to take eight shots in a row for losing. My liver is pissed.
I was so out of it someone yelled "The roof is on fire!" and like an idiot shouted back.
"We don't need no water let that mother__ burn!" As people ran screaming. Jughead and Fangs grabbed my arm and told me we had to go. Turns out the roof really was on fire. "Ohh..."
"Who the hell did this?" Sweetpea demanded.
"Ghoulies." Was the last thing I heard before I walked back in the bar for the fire extinguisher that everyone forgot about. Then found a way to the roof. Standing there on a burning roof like a drunken badass.
"Stiles! What the hell are you doing?" Jughead demanded. I used the fire extinguisher to put it out before the fire spread. I did it. I was a hero.
"You're welcome!" I shouted. Then I slipped off the roof and went flying but this massive dude caught me.
What was his name again? "My hero!"
"Whew. Nice save, Tall Boy."
Jughead said relieved.
"You went back in there?! That was ballsy as hell! I like you." Sweetpea laughed. Toni hit him.
"You could have died." Jughead said.
"But I didn't. Whoo!" I shouted excitedly. "Now what the hell is a Ghoulie?"