Little Puppy

How to spend your leisure time? Eat and eat and eat non-stop, go to the theme park, car-aoke, and lastly (not really) jumping up and down on some place named playground park.

That's how Jimin and his members spent their free time. They all like 7 adult kids that just born to the world, with their various characters. Jin and Namjoon are like their parents, controlling their kids. 

They turn a boring Sunday into a crazy yet fun day. Jin idea to have a picnic was what made their time sounds fun and great. 

Jin sitting on the mat they put under the big tree, watching as the others playing around like a little kid. Yoongi and Jimin tried to fly a kite, Taehyung and Jungkook trying all the games on the park while Namjoon and Hoseok sitting on the sand, talking about something. 

"Kids, lunch time. Come here," Jin pull out a large container that contained sandwiches, bibimbap, others food (I'm not familiar with Korean food I'm sorry... back to business) and other beverages.

Tae and Kookie faces red from staying under the sun for so long. "Aigoo... don't you guys feel tired? Rest a bit," Jinnie said, motherly voice tone out from his worried. He took two layers of tissues and gave it to both of them. They both just smiled sheepishly and continue eating the sandwiches. 

Jin count the heads that was there. '1, 2,3..6.... 6?? Wait... where's..' Jin count and find the odds of the numbers. He looked everywhere. Light bulbs... confirm.... "Where is Jimin?" He asks with calm tone.. trying to because deep down he was panicked.

Everyone turn their head to his hyung. Then turn their head to Yoongi. "I don't know hyung. I did stay with him but then I don't know where he goes. I though he goes to you, Jin hyung," Yoongi said, nervous tone was heard from him. 

"He's missing? Where is him?" Tae asked, panic more since he can't see his buddy around the park.

"Everyone in pairs. We gonna search Jimin," Namjoon declared, and everyone walks in pairs. Namjoon with Taehyung, Jin with Jungkook, and Yoongi with Hoseok. 

"Jimin...Jimin.."

"CHIMCHIM... WHERE ARE YOU?"

"MOCHI... MOCHI CHIMCHIM.... JIMIN...."

They all scream his name, going everywhere but nothing was found. They went back to their rest area, all breathing harshly, with worried and panicked look.

"Let's search some more. Maybe we will find him this time. And all of you, turn on your phone, one of us might have found him," Jin said, he won't give up. Jimin might be somewhere. They just need to search harder.

And the searching start again. All sides, all places... they've been searching the same places twice. Even no evidence shown that Jimin once come to that place. 

Hoseok and Yoongi walk further to the parking lot. They search every car and empty lots. Arriving on the end sides of parking lots, they saw a figure, crouching on his knee. 

They walk closer and closer, and that's when they know, they found him.

"JIMIN," Hoseok and Yoongi scream while running to the boys. 

Jimin who was startled with the screaming, jolt up and look everywhere just to see his hyungs running toward him. He stood up, waved his hands to his brothers, with a smile said, "Hi hyung,"

Hobi the first to reach him. "Jimin, you're okay? Any injuries? Where have you been?? Everyone is worried about you.." Hobi exclaim, a little bit anger yet happy to finally found the boys. Yoongi alerted the others. 

Jimin smile faltered. He look down. He can't believe he made everyone worried about him because of his silly interest. He tried to talk, but something... small and fury walk to his leg, and small barking was heard from the fury mouth. 

Jimin crouched down to his knee again, and pat the puppy's head. The small brown-coloured puppy moving his tail happily with every pat he put.

Jimin look to the both, but then avert his eyes everywhere. "I'm sorry hyung. I'm sorry I trouble everyone.... but I was distracted with the puppy that I forgot I've been playing with him for so long," his eyes avert to his knee, still kneeling on the ground, hands playing with puppy. 

Sighing internally, Hobi crouch down the same level with Jimin. He put his point finger under the boy's chin, and turn his face to him. His eyes teary, lips quivering, doe eyes represent to Hobi in a way that could make him die in cuteness. 

"I'm not mad. So do Yoongi.." he looks to the hyung to agreed with him. Yoongi nod, defeated, seeing the face of his dongsaeng in a verge of crying. "....but that doesn't mean we don't worry about you. We thought something bad happen to you. Don't ever do that to us again... okay?"

Jimin nod, he hugs Hobi tightly. Tears still falling from his eyes, his grip was too tight. A fear of his other members mad at him took a toll on him. 

"Shush.. don't cry," Hobi rubbing his back, whispering sweet thing to him. 

"JIMIN..." Jin loud voice echoed through the parking lot. The three turn their head to the eldest. On his back another 3 other members trailing behind him. 

Jin crouch to the ground and inspecting the boys. Teary eyes was shown indicating he really worried about the boys. Jimin apologize once again, frown on his face that was change remembering the cute puppy he found. 

Grabbing the puppy to his lap, he look to Jin, "Jinnie hyung.. look ... he's sooooooooo..... cute.. it's his fault I was distracted but lookie lookie .. " his smile big, eyes disappeared. Everyone cooed on him. 

Jimin look at the puppy but then look back to the others. He back being a shy human. "Can we... erm .. can I.. can I keep it... guys?" His voice small, almost like a whisper, but the others can hear him clearly. 

They all communicate silently with their eyes. They actually disagreed to it. They look back to Jimin, only for them to think back their decision. Tae won't mind actually because he loves animals. 

Jimin look to the others with big doe eyes, lip part, waiting for their answer. His hand keep on patting and rubbing the puppy, his grip strong on the puppy.

Jin sigh internally and decides, "we can keep the puppy but... you must promise me that you will take good care of it.." "his name is Mochi.." Jimin cut his hyung words, causing everyone to chuckle. "...mochi. After we going back, we will stop to the veterinarian clinic to check for puppy health. Then, we will help shopping for the puppy. Do you agree?" Jin ask. Jimin 'yea..' and nod repeatedly.

They all walk back to their picnic place, wrap up and walked to their car. On their way to the clinic, Jimin smile was so big. A repeated "We going home together" and "You will be my best buddy" was heard from Jimin's not so loud whisper. They all just shake their head with the boy's antics.

After they went to the clinic, they all stopped at the animal shop to buy food for the puppy, his bed, and collar for the small puppy. Jimin even brought the puppy to every section of the shop, talking happily with the puppy.

After such a long day, they arrive at their house. Jimin straight away to the living room with Mochi. They play together, while his other members help building the bed and cages for his little puppy inside his own room. 

After done, they went to the living only to see the cutest sight. Jimin curled up on the couch, sleeping with lip parts and a sleeping puppy beside him. The sight was satisfying to see. 

"He and that puppy will be the death of me... one day. I can't help but love Jimin and Mochi.." Yoongi said and everyone can't help but to agree with it...

Sure, Jimin will one day will be the cause of their death if he keeps being naturally cute..

FYI, I recently made a ko-fi account. If you think this story is good, you can tip me at 👉https://ko-fi.com/hanamichelle98 (can also refer to my bio). Thank you😊