1| U.A

I look up at my brother as we walk. We got into U.A through recommendations, but we still have a few trials to take. We walk into what seems to be the auditorium. We wait and the hero known as Present Mic appears on the stage. He explains that they are just viewing our quirks seeing if we are really worthy of being recommended. Luckily i'm in something comfortable because we are told to head towards the field.
We first have to go through with a long range shot test. See who can shoot the furthest. Of course Shotō and I did the best on that. Next we have to race. It's like a 50meter sprint. I use ice from under my feet to propel me forwards. Surprisingly I get to the end before Shotō. I notice him talking to someone and the conversation ends quickly. He walks towards me and we wait for Present Mic to tell us we are dismissed. We walk towards the entrance of the school as we are leaving. My long white and red hair flowing in the wind.

"Wanna go to a café?" Shotō asks.

"Sure!" I exclaim.

I reach into my backpack and find my wallet there. I count the money and frown. There isn't a lot in there. I run to Shotō not realizing he already started walking.

"Do you already have an idea for your hero costume?" I ask.

"Yeah. Just something simple." He replies.

We walk to the local café and sit down at an empty table. A waitress comes over to us.

"What can I get for you today?" She asks.

"Can I have a carmel sprinkle spice latte please?" I ask.

"And can I get a coffee?" Shotō asks.

"Of course!" She exclaims.

The waitress leaves and it remains awkwardly silent between us. I pull out my sketch book and start to finish the art piece i've been working on.

"Can I see?" Shotō asks.

I blush a bit but hand over the book.

*Picture below is the drawing I give full credit to whoever owns it.*

He looks at me and hands the sketchbook back to me

"Wow, your really good!" He says smiling.

"Thanks!" I blush a little.

The waitress returns with our drinks and we continue to make small talk. Talking about the trials and the people there. We finish our drinks and the waitress comes back giving us our bill. I look at it and realize that's all the money I have in my wallet. I grab the money and hand it to the waitress, telling Shotō it's my treat.

"You too look like twins, who is the older one?" The waitress asks.

"He is." I say pointing to Shotō.

She simply nods and walks away. We exit the café and slowly walk to a park. I'm not sure which park but, it's close to a certain beach where a certain broccoli boy is training with the No. 1 hero. I sit down on a swing and look at Shotō. I think about how it could have been him with the scar and not myself. In the end we both ended up getting it. Mother poured some boiling water onto his face and the rest onto mine. She was sent away after that because father didn't want her hurting his tools. We haven't seen her since. I get up from the swing and sit in a patch of flowers.