2| Quirk Apprehension Test

"You sound so cool there!" The pink girl exclaims.

I hum a response as we walk out to find the boys already there. I go and stand beside my brother and watch Mr.Aizawa.

"Bakugo, in middle school what was your farthest ball throw?" Mr.Aizawa asks.

The ash blonde steps up and looks at the man.

"63 meters I think." He answers.

"Now try using your quirk."

"Okay."

The blonde steps into the circle and I get concerned when I hear him scream die as he throws the ball. Aizawa shows us a little device that keeps track of our score and it now says... 705.2 meters?! That's so far! I wonder how far I could throw... Aizawa explains that we will be going through 7 tests and that the person that gets last place will be expelled immediately. I see Midoriya tense up at the statement. He is worried he will fail.. The first test is a 100 meter sprint. I'm up first against a green haired girl that looks exactly like Midoriya.

'Does he have a sister?' I think to myself.

The machine says go, and I push myself with ice and see it took me 3 seconds. The small female took 5 seconds. She looks at me and smiles.

"I'm Izumi!" She smiles.

"I'm Sakura." I reply.

She nods, "I heard your statement in the change room."

I nod and head back to the rest of the class talking to Izumi. I watch as she hugs Midoriya and he just smiles. I walk over to Midoriya, he looks at me and smiles the same way she did.

"Midoriya? Do you have a twin?" I ask.

"Wow, I-I d-didn't expect anyone to find out so soon." The male Midoriya replies.

"How should I talk to you guys then? Saying Midoriya and having them both in the same room is going to get confusing."

"Just call us by our first names, just like how you and Shotō do it."

I nod and walk away.  I see Shotō has just finished the sprint and he looks at me.

"You know we aren't here to make friends right?" He asks.

"I'm aware of that." I say and feel all the colour drain from my face.

His look softens and we continue to watch other people finish the sprint. The challenges blow by easily but take a while to complete. The last challenge is the ball throw. It's my turn and I step into the circle holding the ball. Without realizing it I release both my quirks at once and throw the ball with such a force i'm afraid it would split in half. It goes farther and farther and I look at Aizawa who has his eyes wide. He turns the little device around and I see its 1935.5 meters. How did I do that?! It seems impossible but I guess it's very possible. The other students go through the last trial and Aizawa turns on the device that projects our scores. I was number one?!I scan the screen to see that...Mido- Izuku is last place. A look of concern washes over me and I see Izuku looks terrified. I look at Aizawa to see him smiling.

"No one is getting expelled. It was just a bluff I used to get you to try your best."

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouts.

I watch as the blonde, also known as Bakugo tries to attack Izuku. Bakugo is intercepted by Aizawa and everyone is told to go back and change for class. I walk to the change room but yelp when someone touches me from behind. I see a little purple grape touching my ass.

"Get the fuck off you perverted little shit."

I look at where the sound came from and see Bakugo, standing there. The little grape gets off and runs to the male change room.