Before the darkness

My home was a home in a small village near a beautiful town it was peaceful away from the war I had two loving parents my father worked for the Resistance so he was in and out. There were rumours of a Jedi in the city training another Jedi people thought they were fools to think that but I huge a big imagination and I would make up stories with a friend that lives down by the village market. The boy who helps his father with selling food, the boy had dark curls brown,eyes and is the Same height as me. He would always talk about his mother teaching him how to fly and how we wants to run off and join the Resistance but I was the only one who has been stopping him. We were close friends things changed when his mother passed away when he turned six he left and I never got to see him again, I lost my only friend.

Life changed then seeing my mother screaming in terror seeing those monsters ripping out home making scary noises my mother saved me she protected me I never got to say thank you or I love you or even goodbye. I couldn't stop running I would dodge everything that got in my way all I had in my backpack was a stone Poe gave me a photo of me and my parents an old ripped blanketing and an old metal bottle. I climbed up the hill as tears poured down my face looking at the city that was in flames and smoke covering the sky, there must be a reason behind this I took a deep breath and kept running.

I wanted to turn back so bad but hearing those noises were too much I don't have a weapon I'm only just a kid a scared one too.