Meeting Neo

-7:48 AM-

As Shirou was waking up with his back feeling sore and checked the clock revealing 7:48 am.

Shirou: "7:48 am", huh?.....WAIT THE DOCKS IS FAR FROM HERE!! I BETTER HURRY MY ASS UP!!

With that Shirou got up from his bed and go with his daily routine. Meanwhile as Haruka and Jin are both waiting for him.

-7:50 AM-

Jin: That guy sure is late. Is he really going to show up or was he just bluffing?

Haruka: Be patient Jin. He'll be arriving here soon. Also is anybody else coming?

Jin: Yeah, he's just a guy that we haven't talked in awhile...

Haruka: And who is he?

???1: Hey Guys!

Haruka: Woah no way...Chihiro? Is that you?

As both Riders turned around to see Chihiro or Jin's son to be exact. Chihiro has been studying outside of Japan and came back to finish his degree. Chihiro is two years younger than Shirou in this universe and Chihiro's life isn't that screwed up like in AMAZONZ.

 Chihiro is two years younger than Shirou in this universe and Chihiro's life isn't that screwed up like in AMAZONZ

Chihiro: Who else could it be, Haruka-san?

Jin: So how's your mother doing?

Chihiro: Not so good...She was recently diagnosed with cancer...and...the Doctors are currently giving her Chemotherapy...

Jin: Sounds like you're really having a hard time, huh kid? *He pats Chihiro on the head*

Chihiro: So who are we waiting for?

Jin: Just a kid older than you trying to become the new Amazon Rider..

Chihiro: There's another Amazon Rider!?

Haruka: Yeah but it's alright, he's on our side.

Chihiro: Oh okay..I guess I could trust him if both of you trust him..

Shirou: HEEEEYY GUUUYSS!!!!!

All three of them turned around to see Shirou holding his Amazon Driver in his hand.

Shirou: Woah, who's this?

Jin: He's another Amazon just like us.

Chihiro: It's Chihiro. *Extends his hand waiting for Shirou to shake it*

Shirou: Mine is Shirou Hiroto. Nice to meet you. *Shakes Chihiro's hand*

They both shaked their hands awkwardly and let's go. The silence was broken when Jin said something.

Jin: Let's get the training started. We don't have all day.

Shirou: OKAY! But how's the training program going to be?