Chapter 3

Melisha's Pov

I woke up and at first I didn't know we're I was but then I remembered that I was staying with Tia and Andy I need to find a job so I got up and grabbed me computer and started looking for jobs as a hairstyle person (sorry I don't know how to spell the world sorry) in the area I was looking and looking until I found one beauty beyond so I looked them up and they need a new hair person and I love doing hair and they pay well so I got the address which was like a block from Andy's and Tia's place so I started to get ready go which was just putting on some skinny jeans and a black veil brides band shirt and some eyeliner and lipgloss and walked out the and got in my car and started to drive to the hair place I got there and walked into the place and it was really cool it was black purple and White and it was like I belonged here I walked up to the desk to see a girl with the Name tag that said Mandy "hi I was wondering if I could put in a resume?" the girl looked up with Beautiful brown eyes "yeah just let me tell my boss Pearl" "ok" I sat down on a chair by the door I sat there for about 5 minutes when someone walked up to me "hey my name is Pearl how May I help you?" "I was looking for a job and I saw you guys needed help" "yeah we do let's go check u out" "ok let's go"

(Timelapse back at Tia's, Andy's and Ashley's place)

I walked into the house with the biggest smile on my face I got the job I was so happy. I walked into the living room to see andy and Tia cuddling on the couch. watching batman I walked in and sat down. "how was trying to get a job" "it was good I guess" I say with a kinda sadness in my voice to make it sound like I didn't get the job. "what happened you didn't get the job" tia asks "will yes yes I did get the Job" Tia jumped up and hugged me. "oh my god I'm so happy for u" she almost yelled "thank u" I said. back "hey I going to my room" "ok then see you at dinner" "ok then oh yeah what's for dinner ?" "I don't know andy is cooking and you know when Andy's cooks it's always good." Tia says "yeah your right" and with that I went to my room as soon as I walked into my room I grabbed my computer. and went in youtube and looked of some O2l videos and if your wondering who O2l is its our2life. I love this channel it's the best other then Ashley they never fail to put a smile on my face. it was around 4:30 when I herd Tia calling me down for dinner. as soon as I walked down there I could smell chicken I walked into the kitchen to see.
A plat with chicken and mashed potatoes I graded the plat and sat down at the table and started to eat when my phone buzzed. it was a text from Connor Franta my friend well me and Tia's friend from O2l.

C-Connor M-Melishia.

C-hey lishia.

M-hey con what's up haven't talked to you in a while.

C-yeah I know its been awhile but I and the guys are coming to L.A. so I was wondering if you and Tia wanted to hang out.

M-yeah sure but is it ok if we bring some friends with us?

C-yeah sure that would be awesome.

M-so, when do u, want meet up???

C-maybe today at like 7:30 at Starbucks.

M-sure that would be awesome.

I walk into the living room to tell Tia if she wonted to came with me to see Connor. when I walked in I seem Tia and Andy sucking faces "AHHHHH MY EYES" I yelled as Tia giggled. "can I look are you'd done sucking faces" I asked "yes you can look" Tia said. I uncovered my eyes "yes you guys are done sucking faces" "yes now what do you won't" "well I was going to ask if you won't come with me to see Connor but I see your buzzy." "what are you talking about I would love to see Connor again" "who is this Connor" "come on andy you don't remember Connor?" I and. Tia say at the same time "no no I don't" "remember Connor Franta he was a friend ours in grade 3" "oh yeah I remember now" "well do you guys want to see him?" I asked. "hell yeah," they both say at the same time "well let gets going" and with that, they get up and head for the door we get to Starbucks 15 minutes later we walk in and I see Connor and run up and hug him "hey Conny how have you been?" I ask smiling "I have been good nice to see you guys again"

"yeah we missed you Connor" Tia said "yeah it's nice to see you again bro" Andy's says back "oh my god Andy is that you" Connor asked. "yeah it's been a while sense I've last seen you" "yeah how's the band doing" Connor asked "it's been doing good we just put a now album out its so cool" "wow I haven't seen you guys for a long time" Connor says well coming up and hugging us all we stayed there for a good two and half hours before we said good bye.

~~~~~

Sorry short chapter but here is a filler plz plz plz tell me what you think of my story well anyway

Don't forget to comment/vote/and fav see you guys next time 😃